We were planning on moving back to Canada later this year, but due to DH losing his job yet again we have decided we are going to move ASAP. We had wanted to wait until we could get all of his immigration stuff done so he would be able to work as soon as we got there, but I can no longer deal with all the uncertainty here and having to worry about being able to afford medical insurance should something happen (our trip to the ER last week has this fresh in our minds).
We will be able to stay with my parents until we get back on our feet. Since DH won't be able to work until we get all of his immigration stuff finalized (6-12months....yikes) he will be a SAHD.
I think the only thing I will miss here is the weather!