April 2011 Moms
Options

Pregnant Mamas: a question

Were any of you BFing when you got pregnant?

DH and I decided to start trying for #2, but I'm still BFing DD.

Mommy to Violet 4/4/2011 and Linnea 2/10/2013
Anniversary

Re: Pregnant Mamas: a question

• Options
    I got pregnant with my last one while I was bfing #2 basically  around the clock.  He was 13 months old and I had not even gotten first pp af!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    i sure was, but think only 3-4 times a day though. i had 3 pp periods and, BLAMO, baby on the way. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It's not the same, but I was basically supplementing with BF'ing at the point I got pg since I was producing so little. I hadn't had a pp period yet though.
    photo newsig2_zps17ef14af.jpg
  • Options
    I did!  Now have DS. It's possible. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP#1 1.28.10; HB 6w5d 2.18.10; No HB 3.8.10; Natural m/c 3.9.10 at 9w3d
    BFP#2 - 7.22.10 DD born 3.16.11
    BFP#3 - 8.11.11 DS born 3.27.12
  • Options
    I just got pregnant again with #2.  My DD just turned 1 and I nurse her 3 times a day.  I only got 2 AF PP and then I got pregnant without even trying :)
    BabyFetus Ticker
    >Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    GHBEAGHBEA member

I got pregnant while still nursing.  I got AF back one month got pregnant right away (since lost that baby) and then got pregnant again 5 months later and due in Nov.

Good luck to you. 

Mom to 4 wonderful daughters
                                 Breanna, Ellie and 
                                 our 2 rainbow babies.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageGrace0609:

imagebiblionerd:
    It's not the same, but I was basically supplementing with BF'ing at the point I got pg since I was producing so little. I hadn't had a pp period yet though.

How's it going, Biblio?  Your babies are just so cute!  Are you surviving?

Hi! Thanks! It's going pretty well. It's very very busy though! Linus is just learning to pull up (finally) and that means he's falling all over the place and hurting himself. :( So I feel like I can't leave him alone for a minute. Fiona is very alert and not a super sleepy newborn so it's hard to take care of both all day. I was alone for 2 hours the other day when DH went back to work and before a grandma came over to help and my incision started separating and bleeding thanks to picking up Linus! If I hadn't had a c/s it would be so much easier. Just taking it one day at a time...  
    photo newsig2_zps17ef14af.jpg
  • Options

Thanks ladies.  Thanks for the hope that this can happen soon and congrats to you all!

Mommy to Violet 4/4/2011 and Linnea 2/10/2013
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"