June 2012 Moms

34 wk appt / mat pic preview

Hi ladies, I have my 34 wk appt later this morning and can't think of any questions. I usually keep a sheet in my purse and jot them down as they come to mind, but nothing for this one. I hate not asking anything. What's on your mind these days? Maybe it's something I haven't thought of. TIA! Here is the sneak peak preview of my maternity session. https://www.caitlindomanico.com/2012/04/waiting-on-baby-b-philadelphia-maternity-photography/
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Anniversary
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: 34 wk appt / mat pic preview

• Also if you know how to better format posts on iPad, please let me know. It always turns into a jumbled wall of text! Sorry about that.
    Anniversary
  • Great pics!  We just got ours done on Tuesday and I'm very pleased with how they turned out.

As for the iPad....Id love to know a trick if there is one.  My posts always look terrible!! 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • The only thing I know to do is use the HTML clode for a paragraph break. Now if thee's a way to make something a hyperlink on an iPad that would be amazing!

12 dpo: HCG = 184 Progesterone = 34
    14 dpo: HCG = 529 Progesterone = 24.6
    My Blog
  • aww... your photos look great
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Things that are on my mind for 34 or 36 week appointments:

- GBS test

- When to go to the hospital.  I haven't gotten the list of her recommendations yet.

- Hospital Pre-reg paperwork

- Emergency contact information - for Memorial Day or any other vacation time coming up for my midwife.  (She's a solo practice, so I'm not really sure what her backup procedures are).  I don't even have her phone # in my phone.  So, I need to get myself ready.

- When should I start approved natural induction methods...and which she recommends.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Great pictures!!! :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • imagecchill01:

Things that are on my mind for 34 or 36 week appointments:

- GBS test

- When to go to the hospital.  I haven't gotten the list of her recommendations yet.

- Hospital Pre-reg paperwork

- Emergency contact information - for Memorial Day or any other vacation time coming up for my midwife.  (She's a solo practice, so I'm not really sure what her backup procedures are).  I don't even have her phone # in my phone.  So, I need to get myself ready.

- When should I start approved natural induction methods...and which she recommends.

Thank you!!! 

Anniversary
  • Cute pics! I love the blue dress.

I never ask any questions. My OB says I'm her easiest patient, lol.

• I love your pics! Especially the one of you & your H sitting on the steps.

Sometimes I don't have any questions either. No biggie. :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Your pictures look amazing!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"