January 2011 Moms
Options

Since it's slow here

Have yall seen this:

https://theclicker.today.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/04/09/11101449-16-and-pregnant-couple-expecting-again-after-child-services-took-first-child

Is this the same girl who had an abortion a while back? I hope the Air Force boots this kid's azz out, if they haven't already.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Since it's slow here

• Options

Absolutely DISGUSTING. They have no right being parents. IF they actually changed their ways like he said the state would have given them their first child back. The state is always more than happy to reunite parents in those situations, (unfortunately, IMO)

Glad another healthy child will be born into a maggot and feces covered shithole... sense the sarcasm.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    She's also had a miscarriage. That makes this her THIRD pregnancy (that we know of) by the age of 20. These two need to learn to wrap it up.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageSweetHurricane:
    She's also had a miscarriage. That makes this her THIRD pregnancy (that we know of) by the age of 20. These two need to learn to wrap it up.

On the "Where are they now" episode they said something along the lines of they aren't using birth control because they're married now and another one wouldn't be bad.  I'm sorry but just because your married doesn't automatically make you fit to just pop out a bunch of kids, especially if one was already taken away!

• Options
    That is deplorable.

• Options
    MarSam, do you have a word of the day calender in front of you or is your vocabulary just that much better than mine?  I never would have thought to use deplorable.
  • Options
    I am assuming they don't get custody of this baby after its born. How can they be excited if they don't even have custody of their other child?
  • Options

imageMrsHollywood1023:
    MarSam, do you have a word of the day calender in front of you or is your vocabulary just that much better than mine?  I never would have thought to use deplorable.

Disgusting was already taken by ffejsGirl. lol. I had to improvise.

• Options

imageshanlubey:
    I am assuming they don't get custody of this baby after its born. How can they be excited if they don't even have custody of their other child?

I was wondering the same thing, do they get to keep the new baby? Ugh. No one will ever ever ever ever take my child away because I keep a dirty house. My house will not get that bad.

• Options
    I'm watching an episode of 16 & Pregnant right now. They're discussing how the girl got pregnant and she said "we had sex without a condom one time and didn't get pregnant, so we just kept doing it". There is no effing way my girls will be this uneducated.
  • Options

imageSweetHurricane:
    I'm watching an episode of 16 & Pregnant right now. They're discussing how the girl got pregnant and she said "we had sex without a condom one time and didn't get pregnant, so we just kept doing it". There is no effing way my girls will be this uneducated.

I cannot watch that show without getting fuming mad.  

• Options
    imageMarSamWhitney:

imageshanlubey:

I was wondering the same thing, do they get to keep the new baby? Ugh. No one will ever ever ever ever take my child away because I keep a dirty house. My house will not get that bad.

Unless she/baby tests positive for drugs at birth this child will go home with them.

Unfortunately, at least in this state, you can keep having babies for every one they take away. Losing one child doesn't automatically call for a new baby being taken away. It goes under the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th chance etc clause, and it's still disgusting.

• Options

wow. that is just ridiculous! shouldn't they be working on getting back the first before even begining to consider a second?? ugh.

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"