Trouble TTC
Options

Triggered, IUI#1 tomorrow at 9:30

My follicle grew from 15mm on Friday to 19.5 mm this morning.  I was a little disapointed it wasn't the magic 20 I expected, but I guess it's close enough. My lining is at 8.5.  So we triggered and my IUI is at 9:30 tomorrow morning!

I brought DH back to the room with me for the first time.  I thought it would be interesting for him to check out the ultrasound machine and see everything.  Well it's a good thing I did because my stupid dress wouldn't zip up afterwards.  Something was wrong with the teeth of the zipper.  We were in there for ten minutes trying to get it up before it finally caught.  I think I would have cried if I was by myself.

Sidenote: no more dresses on days I have an appointment.

Re: Triggered, IUI#1 tomorrow at 9:30

• Options

Good luck!! 

That's one of the many, many reasons that I hate dresses... Smile

Me: 32, DH: 45... TTC #1 since May 2010
    July - Nov 2011: Testing with OB... OB said everything looks good
    March - Sept 2012: Moved to RE.. 4 treatment cycles - responses of one or no follicles
    09.03.12: Diagnosed Poor Ovarian Response.. DE IVF only option
    Feb - Nov 2012: Pursued Adoption. That door slammed shut.
    12.23.12: Surprise BFP (first ever)... 12.25 - 12.31: Natural M/C
  • Options
    imageBlsd4given:

Good luck!! 

That's one of the many, many reasons that I hate dresses... Smile

Thanks!

I usually prefer dresses because it's easier than putting together a whole outfit.  But it also meant I was naked on the exam table so that's another one in the minus column.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sending a lot of luck for your morning IUI tomorrow~~~~~~

Mar-Apr-May/12: All 3 IUI (w/ Femara) - BFN

May/12 IVF journey in the works...
    IVF #1 w/ ICSI #1 (Gonal, Menopur & Ganirelix)
    5/29-6/18: BCP, 6/21-6/27: Stim, 6/30: ER
    7/5: ET 2 5-days blastocysts are transferred, none made to freeze :(
    7/17: Beta #1 - 616!!, 7/23: Beta #2 - 6818
    8/2: u/s #1 - a healthy seahorse found & one empty sac, 8/16: u/s #2 - one peanut! HB @ 180
    10/30: It's a girl!!! EDD: 3/23/13

IVF & Miracle baby blog!
    My Cherry Blossom baby

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    FYI for dresses - next time don't take it off, just hike it up to your waist!
  • Options

imageyuengling58:
    FYI for dresses - next time don't take it off, just hike it up to your waist!

Ahh!  See I thought of that but thought I was look like a weirdo.  I guess it wouldn't have mattered as long as they can get to the right areas.

• Options
    Good luck tomorrow! And I second hiking the waist up on a dress :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Good luck tomorrow.  This post made me giggle a little but totally hike it up next time!
    TTC #1 Since May 2011 ~ Everyone Welcome
    Me (34): DOR d/t chemo/radiation, Immature Endometrial Lining, Hypothyroidism
    DH (35): MFI d/t testicular torsion and removal, Low T, Oligospermia, Anti-Sperm Antibodies, Currently on T supplements
    Sept '11-April '13 ~  Testing, failed multiple MFI treatments, saving & TONS of praying
    January 2014 ~ IVF/ICSI & PGS ~ no response to stims ~ converted to IUI ~ BFN
    February 2014 ~ On to donor embyros ~ 5 blasts!!! 
    March 2014 ~ FET #1 ~ Transferred 2 blasts ~ BFN
    July 2014 ~ Kliman's mock cycle with endometrial function test
    Sample too small for EFT, HE slide showed immature cells
    New protocol planned, saving for another biopsy for EFT
    January 2015 ~ Considering adoption options
    April 2015 ~ Privately arranged adoption of planned pregnancy
    DD#1 ~ Lillyana Violet Marie born 6/15/16, Finalized adoption 12/20/16
    July 13, 2018 ~ BFP....WTF?!?!
    7/16 Beta #1 ~ 466...7/18 Beta #2 ~ 1,077...7/23 Beta #3 ~ 5,291
    7/23 US #1 ~ 1 gestational sac seen and yolk sac
    7/30 US #2 and 1st OB appt ~ 1 perfectly round gestational sac, 1 perfect yolk sac and 1 teeny tiny heart beat seen!!!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Options
    So update.  I just looked at my results online and it looks like I have TWO follicles now on the left side.  DH remembers her saying there was a second measuring 18mm and it looks like he was right.  How did I not hear that?  I'm feeling more confident now.  My estradiol is at 437 so it supports the two follicle theory.  LH is surging at 25.  Bring it on!
  • Options

Ha ha on the dress.  FYI I always wear dresses b/c you don't have to take them off... you can just pull them up and take off your underwear.  I found it much easier to undress that way.  

GOod news on your follies. They can still grow some after triggering so you can and likely will get to 20. GL with your IUI tomorrow 

• Options

Thanks all!

Was anyone super tired after their HSG shot?  I'm about to pass out at my desk. Sleep

• Options
    Good luck! Hope everything goes well tomorrow! =)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"