3rd Trimester

Bedding

having a hard time finding baby bedding i love, where did everyone find theirs?
BabyFruit Ticker BabyName Ticker

Re: Bedding

• Me too! I can't find anything I like. Everything is so BLAH.

• the bedding I got is from Pottery Barn Kids. 

Other places that sell bedding I like:

Serena & Lily, Etsy, Land of Nod, and Rickshaw Designs (sp?)

Oh yea = Restoration Hardware has a kids line that's cute too.... 

• Loading the player...
  • Pottery Barn Kids.  I really like the blue chamois crib sheets for my son.  So for my daughter, I am getting the pink chamois crib sheets.  And I also have the Hayley crib sheets on my registry. 

https://www.potterybarnkids.com/registry/2923931/registry-list.html

imageimageLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image BFP on 07/18/08. Miscarriage 07/30/08. BFP 3/25/09. Confirmed second miscarriage, no heartbeat, no growth beyond 7 weeks, 5/19/09. TTC again, on baby aspirin, due to value of 23 on Anticardiolipin Antibodies. BFP 11/15/09. Brown spotting, Beta 3735 11/25/09, Beta 5602 11/28/09. Anticardiolipin Antibodies now negative, still on baby asprin. On 100 mg of Prometrium (progesterone) until 10 weeks. Good heartbeat at 1st appt. 12/16/09. Started taking fish oil. Perigestational hemorrhage and red bleeding 12/17/09. 2nd Ultrasound-8 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/17/09. Baby measured 9 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/23/09. Good NT Scan on 1/8/10, heartbeat 164. EDD 7/28/10. TEAM BLUE! Aidan Thomas born on May 26, 2010. Baby #2, BFP 11/27/11, EDD 6/5/12. TEAM PINK! Noelle Elizabeth born 4/30/12. Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God.
  • I found plenty I liked, but they were all a gazillion dollars, which I wasn't willing to spend.  I finally found some I liked through JC Penny.
    Love: 8.10.99
    Marriage: 12.18.04
    DD1: 5.19.10
    DD2: 4.11.12
    #3 EDD 4.23.16

• imagebabymaker32:

the bedding I got is from Pottery Barn Kids. 

Other places that sell bedding I like:

Serena & Lily, Etsy, Land of Nod, and Rickshaw Designs (sp?)

Oh yea = Restoration Hardware has a kids line that's cute too.... 

These are my favorites too.  I also like that you can buy items individually from most of these stores, rather than as a "set," since we are not using a bumper or a crib skirt (our crib has drawers underneath).

We got the light blue organic sheets from Pottery barn, and then the Brooke quilt to hang on the wall and the Brooke pillow for the chair in the room for our DD. I like the simplicity of it.  

• We got bananafish love bird for our little girl. Sorry im on my phone and can't make a link. They had a 3 piece set with no bumper that was cheaper. We got it off amazon. GL
    BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I got mine through consignment. It's from Lambs & Ivy. I love it and it's much higher quality then I was planning on buying.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • landofnod.com -- loooveee that place :)
    BFP #1 4/23/11, EDD 1/4/12::No heartbeat @ 9 wks::D&C 6/1/11 
    Child #1  June 2012
    Child #2  Feb 2014
    Child #3  Feb 16
    BFP 3/9/17
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • ksuttksutt member
    Babybedding.com (Carousel Designs). They have adorable sets, but you buy everything piece by piece so you can mix and match and you're not stuck with pieces you aren't going to use. You can also use their "Nursery Designer" to design your own using their fabrics (they have a TON and they are so cute!). That is what I did and ended up with sheets, a skirt, and a quilt that I LOVE. Everything is very high quality and the company is great to work with. I'm kind of OCD and spent forever searching every baby bedding website and store and couldn't find anything I liked outside of this website. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFetus Ticker
  • www.babysupermall.com  They have tons of themes and colors.  Most come in a set too which is nice and the prices and options vary.  I got a really nice 6 piece set for $149.  Sheet, bumper, blanket, diaper caddy, window valence and dust ruffle.

Good Luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"