October 2011 Moms
Options

Help with step-parenting.

I recently married my second wife, a classy French Canadian broad with a penchant for singing and mingling with artsy types. I have three children with my ex-wife. 

How can I teach my kids to make the drinks my new wife likes? Sally will only make martinis out of spite.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Help with step-parenting.

• Options
    (I heard this board likes drinking; that is why I'm here.)
  • Options
    Tell them their life depends on it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageDon Draper:

I recently married my second wife, a classy French Canadian broad with a penchant for singing and mingling with artsy types. I have three children with my ex-wife. 

How can I teach my kids to make the drinks my new wife likes? Sally will only make martinis out of spite.  

?It's time to get real!? You need to take responsibility for your children and be a  parent. I think you may have an addiction to the party life. Give me a call 
    Sometimes you just got to give yourself what you wish someone else would give you.
  • Options
    imageDrPhilinthehouse:
    imageDon Draper:

?It's time to get real!? You need to take responsibility for your children and be a  parent. I think you may have an addiction to the party life. Give me a call 

Don't you listen to this land-lover. Drink me up!

• Options
    imageDrPhilinthehouse:
    imageDon Draper:

Nonsense. A healthy amount of drinking and smoking is necessary for a good life and my creativity.  This psychology thing is a passing fad. I sent my ex-wife to a charlatan like you. 

• Options

Well, aren't you a shiny building of a man!

How about taking on a British nanny?  Start every morning off with a banger in the mouth!

For there is a man inside me...and only when he's finally out, can I walk free of pain.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    imageDon Draper:

Marriage is a sacred thing between one man and one woman. You should not have gotten a divorce because that is not what God wants us to do. You should've tried to work things out with your first wife, maybe go to see a Christian counselor?

As for your children, I agree with Dr. Phil. You should not be subjecting them to alcohol. In fact, I do not think drinking alcohol is a very wise decision at all.

I will pray for you and your children.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageDon Draper:
    imageDrPhilinthehouse:
    imageDon Draper:

Nonsense. A healthy amount of drinking and smoking is necessary for a good life and my creativity.  This psychology thing is a passing fad. I sent my ex-wife to a charlatan like you. 

You my type of man don juan!   I prefer chronic and gin & juice.  I tend to flow and my best rap songs are birthed.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"