December 2010 Moms
Options

Nice parenting!

I was in the dollar store with Kiya getting some plastic eggs and fillers for the egg hunt this Saturday! Kiya found a ball and a bat that she was playing with and this little girl came up and ripped the bat right out of he hand! The mom told her to give it back and appoligized and I said not to worry about it it was ok and thank you for giving the bat back. Well not even a few seconds later the mom picked up the ball that Kiya dropped and gave it to her kid and said here play with this, she clearly saw that Kiya was playing with it! The lady then hurried out of the aisle as Kiya started running after them with her hands up an waving saying "ball, ball". I had to run after her as I picked her up I said loudly "it's ok Kiya we will go get you another ball since that Nice lady took yours we don't take toys or things away from other people"! Yup I got a glare with that and I held my glare back till that mom looked away. I wanted to tell her "nice parenting you tell your child it's not nice to take things from other people then you turn around and do what you told her not to do!" Oh and her daughter was around 7or 8 so old enough to understand. 

I don't know why it made me so mad but it did! It would of been one thing if she didn't see Kiya playing with the ball and thought it was just on the floor but she saw Kiya playing with it and watched it fall from her hands onto the floor. The ball was still rolling when she picked it up and gave it to her daughter. I think she knew she was in the wrong and that is why she hurried out of the aisle and ontop of it we were in the toy section so there were many other toys to choose from.

People always seem to amaze me! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Nice parenting!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"