TTC after 35

Spotting now.. 11 DPO.. SERIOUSLY??!!

I can't believe this... I am not due for 2 or 3 more days.  :(

But on the bright side I logged into to FF to note it and saw I was given 5 more free VIP days which would have been perfect.. if only I needed 5 more days this cycle.  Sad

Me: 40 Dh: 41, TTC since August 2009, began Acupuncture and Herbs Sept 2011, began Temping and Charting Nov 2011. image

Re: Spotting now.. 11 DPO.. SERIOUSLY??!!

• sorry :(
    Me: 38, PCOS/ DH: 37

DD born 12.21.09, conceived w/ injects and IUI

TTC#2 since Nov 2011

BFP 2.6.12 m/c 6w5d | BFP 5.25.12 c/p

-Back to the RE-

3 medicated IUIs, all BFN

-Taking a break from treatment-

BFP 11.20.12 ~ EDD 7.28.13

image image

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My Chart
  • just can't win :(

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Sorry to hear this!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • So sorry. 

• I'm sorry :(

Me:40 AMA, DH:36 0% morph, TTC#1;
    BFP#1 4/2011, MMC 6/2011 11wks Trisomy 13;
    BFP#2 11/2011, CP
    FSH: 17.9, AMH: 2.2
    IVF#1 w/ICSI: ER 4/3: 5R,4M,4F
    ET 4/6 All 4 (1-8A+, 2-8A-, 1-3A) BFP#3
    Two weeks of beta hell = Blighted Ovum
    IVF#2 Aug/Sept: ER 8/27: 4R,3M,3F
    ET 8/30 (1-8A+, 1-6A+)
    Beta#1 9/10: 350; Beta#2 9/12: 796; Beta#3 9/20: 9155
    Expecting Boy/Girl Twins! My babies were born 4/23/13 at 36w1d!

• Sorry, Llama. :(
  • :(
  • I'm sorry.

TTC since 10/09 Me-43 DH-44 RE and testing 10/10-11/10, Recommending IVF 1/11 New RE AMA and DOR-DH low motility IVF #1.1 cancelled 3/11 due to poor response IVF #1.2 May 2011, one perfect 8-cell embryo, 3dt-BFN, IVF #2.1 Converted to IUI d/t poor response. New RE 9/2011. IVF 2.2 completed using HGH,EPP,DHEA, Q-10 and accupuncture. Transferred one 8-cell, grade one embryo on 10/19. BFP 10/31/11 Chemical pregancy on 11/2/11. Started stims for IVF #3, our final try, on 12-2-11. ET on 12/18. Transferred 3 Grade A embryos-BFFN Planning DE IVF, late March/early April- Donors ER expected to be 4/2-4/4. PAIF/SAIF welcome
  • Boogers.

There's no way it could be implantation spotting, could it?

I'm so sorry, Llama...

*********************************************************************************************

"You have to do your own growing no matter how tall your grandfather was." 
            -- Abraham Lincoln

Me:39  MH:39 
    DD born 6/1/2013 after 15 months of TTC with one loss.    
    TTC #2: BFP 4/22 but stalled growth and no HB at 9w3d on 5/30        

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3a2798" style="font-size:smaller;" >
    <br /> My Ovulation Chart</a>

• I'm sorry Sad
  • imagedanieleandwayne:

Boogers.

There's no way it could be implantation spotting, could it?

I'm so sorry, Llama...

That would be amazing.. not holding out much hope but the thought did cross my mind.  We'll see what tomorrow brings...

Me: 40 Dh: 41, TTC since August 2009, began Acupuncture and Herbs Sept 2011, began Temping and Charting Nov 2011. image
  • Sorry Llama:(
  • I'm holding out hope for you...your chart looks so good otherwise! I've been chart stalking you because we're on almost exactly the same track and I am still hoping we'll both end up with a BFP after Monday, rather than AF. 
  • Sorry llama...holding on to some hope for you!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Well so much for a good looking chart.. as you can see I am back to square one.  StormCrying
  • imageLlamamama:
    Well so much for a good looking chart.. as you can see I am back to square one.  StormCrying

I'm sorry.  :-(

• Well, balls.  I hate this feeling...getting your hopes up and feeling like surely *this* time is the one...then AF rolls in.  I'm feeling PMS-ish and wouldn't be surprised to see AF Sunday.
  • imagemnemone:
    Well, balls.  I hate this feeling...getting your hopes up and feeling like surely *this* time is the one...then AF rolls in.  I'm feeling PMS-ish and wouldn't be surprised to see AF Sunday.

I hope you have better luck than I did.   :)

• I'm right there with ya...FP came on 10 dpo...4 days early! WTF! This is torture...
  • That sucks.  HUGS!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Freakin' a-- SOMEBODY around here is (over)due for a freakin' baby.

I'm so sorry, Llama...

*********************************************************************************************

"You have to do your own growing no matter how tall your grandfather was." 
            -- Abraham Lincoln

Me:39  MH:39 
    DD born 6/1/2013 after 15 months of TTC with one loss.    
    TTC #2: BFP 4/22 but stalled growth and no HB at 9w3d on 5/30        

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3a2798" style="font-size:smaller;" >
    <br /> My Ovulation Chart</a>

• My temp dropped below the coverline this morning and I woke up feeling grouchy as all hell...I'm expecting the worst.  I know I sound super negative even though AF isn't here yet, but I had to deal with 2 pregnant high schoolers, 2 sets of excited about-to-be-grandparents and 5 women with newborns at our garage sale this morning.  I've had a rough day :( 
  • Llama, I'm so sorry sweetie. HUGS to you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"