Pregnant after IF
Options

iui and the power it has...?

HELLO i was told to come to this board...i was wondering how many of you ladies have had iui done and how many were successful with ti.

Anything you can tell me would help ease my mind

Thanks!

Re: iui and the power it has...?

• Options

Sure thing.  A small disclaimed though - it all depends on your diagnoses, your husbands sperm analysis, etc...A lot of factors go into the success of an IUI.

I got pregnant with my DD after the first IUI.    With this one, I had 4 IUI's before I got pregnant...BUT I had an HCG between my 3rd and 4th which showed a little blockage in both tubes.  She cleared it with the dye and low and behold I got pregnant with the next IUI.    So I really think the previous ones could have worked if not for that. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

sperm is good, had a HSG and there was no blockage...im on clomid and im going to my FS in 2 weeks so im hoping for iui!

wish me luck!

thanks for your info! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

we used follistem injections...

IUI 1: BFN

IUI 2: BFP though ended in miscarriage :(

IUI 3: BFP (current) :)

Best of luck!

TTC since 10/2010; 3 rounds of clomid 2011- BFNs; IUI #1: 6/2012 BFN; IUI #2: 10/2012 BFP, lost our little one around 6 weeks; IUI #3: 3/2012 BFP, Beta #1 13dpo: 464, Beta #2 18dpo: 3,727. U/s #1:5 sacs, 4 heartbeats! U/s 4/26: 5 heartbeats! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

IUI #1 was a c/p.

IUIs # 2 and 3 were BFNs.

IUI #4 got me here :)

TTC#1 since July '10. DH: Borderline Morph. Me: age 33. Hypothyroidism.
    FSH #1: 10.9 (E2 80.7). FSH #2: 11.8 (E2 72.6). FSH #3: 9.1 (E2 36)
    AMH: 2.6. AFC: ranges 9-21. HSG: clear. SHG: normal.
    After 3 failed TI cycles, 3 failed IUI cycles, a couple of c/ps, we got our sticky baby on IUI #4 (first with injects).
    Feb '12 Clomid/Menopur/Ganirelix/IVIL/Heparin/Acupuncture + IUI #4= BFP!
    Baby girl born at 34 weeks on 10/16/12
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers <a href="http://s36.photobucket.com/albums/e42/cnickis/Nicki Wedding/?action=view
  • Options

I got my BFP with my 2nd IUI. I was one 150 mg of Clomid on CD 3-7. 

imageLilypie Premature Baby tickersimage

imageimage

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options

I agree that it depends on your dx.  We were dx with unexplained IF, so DH's sperm was fine, I was "fine" but we weren't getting pg.  We were successful on IUI #1 using femara and ovidrel.

Good luck with whatever you choose to do!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"