Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

I need to vent a little ...

I feel like a broken record but nobody gets it except you ladies. I just can not stop crying. It happens randomly- i was great all day today and tonight i'm a mess. I was watching the voice and one of the contestants was shown kissing his wifes preggo belly. I lost it completely and ive been crying since 9:00 when I saw it. 

On top of it I'm pissed at DH. He was amazingly supportive last week and now he seems to be ignoring the fact that we lost a baby a week ago. He doesn't want to talk about it and he wants me to try to stop crying.  He tries to cheer me up with his usual goofy stupid jokes but when i'm crying i just want to punch him in the face when he does that. Just shut up and give me a hug don't try to avoid the subject. UGHHHH! 

sorry had to let that all out :(  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I need to vent a little ...

• Options
    K (that's what I'm gonna start calling you now Wink), I totally get where you're at... I went all day without shedding more that 2 or 3 tears, and then tonight I just lost it for a while... I hope your DH starts being more sensitive... Maybe explain how his actions are upsetting you more and blatantly tell him what you want? I know my DH is completely clueless about that kind of thing... {{hugs}}
    "For I know the plans I have for you,
  • Options
    imagencchnat:

Vent all you need to; that's why we're here.

I agree with PP, explain to your husband what you need right now. He's probably still hurting, too, and this is his way of dealing with it. Maybe you guys can have some happy medium where you get the hugs you need and he gets to do his goofy stupid jokes.

Also, give yourself time. The first two weeks after my loss, I cried every damn day and for a good portion of those days. It will get better. I have actually had three good days in a row with only a couple of tears here and there. No major breakdowns since Thursday. HUGS!

Edit: Hit the stupid post button too soon. 

Thanks nc. I think you're right. The first week we were both a big tear filled mess...now he's dealing in a different way. I know every loss is terrible and hard but my heart really goes out to you and yh. Your loss breaks my heart into a million pieces. I didn't even see our baby yet...I can't imagine how hard this is for you both. You're extremely strong!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageActingdiva09:
    K (that's what I'm gonna start calling you now Wink), I totally get where you're at... I went all day without shedding more that 2 or 3 tears, and then tonight I just lost it for a while... I hope your DH starts being more sensitive... Maybe explain how his actions are upsetting you more and blatantly tell him what you want? I know my DH is completely clueless about that kind of thing... {{hugs}}
    Wrote him a letter to vent a little... Since I won't see him until tomorrow night. He's been so good till now. He just copes differently I guess. Thanks S:)
  • Options
    imageSpruce14:
    Wrote him a letter to vent a little... Since I won't see him until tomorrow night. He's been so good till now. He just copes differently I guess. Thanks S:)
    good girl! :) and go to sleep! Don't you have to work tomorrow?? :P
    "For I know the plans I have for you,
  • Options
    imageActingdiva09:
    imageSpruce14:
    good girl! :) and go to sleep! Don't you have to work tomorrow?? :P
    Yesssss but I get to sleep until 9 ... Although I really should be getting up at 8 to workout. I'm sure that will be a big fail... I need to turn my brain off sometimes :/
  • Options

Sounds like you could be talking exactly about me and my DH. It has been two weeks since our m/c and I have cried every single day and my DH is completely over it and is trying to cheer me up and I just want him to just be freakin sad with me as well.

As for posting about your vents--like PP said thats what we are here for and I have posted plenty to vent!

I hope you get some rest. But I can't say much as I am up at 1:45... I never struggled with insomnia until this happened :( 

• Options

I agree with the PP - men just seem to process these things differently.  It doesn't mean they are not sad or that they are over it. My husband has been a rock through both mc's.  If he has cried, he hasn't shown me.  Instead he tries to cheer me up and just gives me hugs.  That's all I need from him.  It is different for us - we feel everything, emotionally and physically.

I think its good that you let him know how you're feeling and that he doesn't need to try so hard to make you laugh - just hug you and let you cry.  If its one thing I have learned - if you sit around expecting them to figure it out, you will be waiting a really long time!

BFP#1 10/30/2011,MC 12/4/2011 9w2d,BFP#2 3/6/2012,m/c 4/18/2012 9w1d D&E 4/18/2012 BFP#3 8/12/2012 EDD 4/25/2013 Stick baby!! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"