Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Do I or don't I......?

Stay up all night for these every hour on the hour feedings until 6 a.m. and then sleep all day tomorrow, or try and get the cat naps in here and there....???  I'm lost,please help find me :/

Re: Do I or don't I......?

• Options
    Personally, I'd try for the cat naps. I have done the stay up thing many a night and slept the next day, but I still felt like crap!
  • Options
    Sleep whenever you can even if they are just cat naps. ?Always take advantage of an opportunity to try to sleep. ?You might not be able to, but if you can, you'll feel a lot better. ?

Big sister {September 2008} Sweet boy {April 2011} Fuzzy Bundle {ETA July 2014}

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Definately do cat naps. Staying awake and then sleeping will make you feel like crap. Some sleep is better than none!
  • Options
    definitely cat naps. it's amazing how your body can adjust to running on those cat naps, but it's a b*^&h to recover from not sleeping at all.
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks ladies...  I just wish that I could actually nap during the day when she does!  At least it's the time of year for my favorite coffee creamer, white chocolate raspberry!  Fingers crossed!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"