Middle name for Presley — The Bump
Baby Names

Middle name for Presley

Hi!

We really love the name Presley for a baby girl but I am having trouble coming up with a middle name.  Any cute ideas?

thanks!!

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Middle name for Presley

• I know someone who has a Presley and her middle name is Marie.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• Something feminine to balance out Presley... Ann, Marie, Elizabeth, Catherine.

• Since Presley is a boy's name, I would say you'd need a traditional and feminine name to go with it. 

Rose

Marie

Claire 

• Nicole
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker

PCOS and Hypothyroidism- Successful IUI's- May 2012 and October 2014.  Miscarriage @ 6w3d in December 2009.
  • I agree that it needs a feminine middle name, but please not Marie. All I can think of is Lisa Marie Presley.

What about Alice, Grace, Jean, Kathryn, Jane, Gayle, Mae...?

• Presley is one of my names too! woo! woo! I think we're doing Presley Coleen for my grandma. 
    [IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/j9rjpi.jpg[/IMG]
  • My God-daughter is Presley Alyse- (Alyse pronounced a-lease) I love the name Presley and would have used it if my BFF didnt use it first!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have to say that I think Presley is terrible for a boy or a girl but especially for a girl.... That said, I wouldn't use Marie because of Lisa Marie Presley (agree with pp).

Presley Taryn, Presley Olivia, Presley Danielle, Presley Brianna, Presley Marlene, Presley Samantha, Presley Claire...

"And so this is how liberty dies, to the sound of thunderous applause." - Padme, Revenge of the Sith 

• Presley Monroe

Presley Grace

Presley Christine

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards