Baby Names

Middle name for Presley

Hi!

We really love the name Presley for a baby girl but I am having trouble coming up with a middle name.  Any cute ideas?

thanks!!

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Middle name for Presley

• I know someone who has a Presley and her middle name is Marie.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• Something feminine to balance out Presley... Ann, Marie, Elizabeth, Catherine.

• Loading the player...
  • Since Presley is a boy's name, I would say you'd need a traditional and feminine name to go with it. 

Rose

Marie

Claire 

• Nicole
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker

PCOS and Hypothyroidism- Successful IUI's- May 2012 and October 2014.  Miscarriage @ 6w3d in December 2009.
  • I agree that it needs a feminine middle name, but please not Marie. All I can think of is Lisa Marie Presley.

What about Alice, Grace, Jean, Kathryn, Jane, Gayle, Mae...?

• Presley is one of my names too! woo! woo! I think we're doing Presley Coleen for my grandma. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My God-daughter is Presley Alyse- (Alyse pronounced a-lease) I love the name Presley and would have used it if my BFF didnt use it first!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have to say that I think Presley is terrible for a boy or a girl but especially for a girl.... That said, I wouldn't use Marie because of Lisa Marie Presley (agree with pp).

Presley Taryn, Presley Olivia, Presley Danielle, Presley Brianna, Presley Marlene, Presley Samantha, Presley Claire...

• Presley Monroe

Presley Grace

Presley Christine

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"