Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Early natural miscarriage and bleeding after bleeding stops

My HCG never rose above 350, but it took until eight weeks to miscarry naturally.    I started bleeding a week ago and it tapered off to the point it was almost gone and I didn't even need a panty liner.    Now all of a sudden I am bleeding red, not super heavy, but enough where I need a pad over a panty liner.    Has this happened to anyone?

Re: Early natural miscarriage and bleeding after bleeding stops

• Options
    I miscarried in September, the highest they seen my HCG was 430, I was bleeding the whole time I was pregnant, and finally at 8 weeks they sent me in for a ultrasound, but by then it was just the sac they said, and my level dropped down to 30 which determined I miscarried. I had stopped bleeding for a few days , then had a flow like a period [ I thought I was passing then ] Then the next month is when I actually passed it. I thought it was just my normal period coming but I was having the worse cramps I've ever had and couldn't sleep and I was in tears, I was taking ibproufen, motrin, everything and nothing helped. The next night I started laughing about something really hard and felt a crazy gush, I went in the bathroom and there was a bunch of mucus, etc along with clots. I know thats when it finally passed. I'm sure right now your body is just out of whack, it happens after a miscarriage and that is why they tell people to wait for so long before trying again. I wouldn't worry about it, but if you do worry too much call your doctor. Sorry for your loss .
    BabyName Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

Thank you and thanks for responding.     It sounds like you did finally miscarry way after, which is surprising considering your HCG went down beforehand.   I know I passed everything last weekend.    I could tell at one point.    My HCG was 30 last week and I go in tomorrow.     I thought it would be at zero, but not sure where it would be.    I was just taken back that when the bleeding stopped, I thought that was it.    Here I am again with pads on.   

So sorry for your loss, as well.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had a D&C, but my dr did tell me that regardless of D&C or natural m/c you can randomly spot or bleed until your cycle resumes.  And that first cycle can be really wonky, too.

DD1 born 5/24/10.

Missed M/C at 14 wks Feb 2012.

DD2 born 5/14/13.

Missed M/C at 9 wks July 2015.

Expecting someone new 4/17/17.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"