Pregnant after a Loss

and now i'm crying

ok seriously, shouldn't i be adjusted to pregnancy hormones by now?  mr. soup just called as he's about to get on the plane and i just started bawling.  of course, i didn't want him to know i was crying and thankfully, the airport was loud so i think i pulled it off like i was okay.  but i'm not.  i'm sad.  and worried. i hate this.

Crying

Re: and now i'm crying

• Loading the player...
  • I think somebody needs a peanut butter cup.  And some tissues cause your gettin a little snotty, love.
  • Just try to remember how mad you were when he stayed out late drinking with his friends and didn't bring you dinner.  Maybe that will make you feel better.

If it doesn't, then I'll offer some hugs.

• ((Hugs)) Don't feel bad. DH was gone the weekend and I cried when we spoke on the phone. I blame the hormones!

I already told him it would be different if someone was staying with me or I was closer to family. I hate staying home alone. 

• imagedaisy58:

((Hugs)) Don't feel bad. DH was gone the weekend and I cried when we spoke on the phone. I blame the hormones!

I already told him it would be different if someone was staying with me or I was closer to family. I hate staying home alone. 

yeah, i feel super isolated.  no family close by either.

• Park it on the couch with some kleenex, a bowl of popcorn or ice cream(!) and take in a corny Lifetime movie.   My DH went out of town for 10 days when I was 20 weeks.  It felt like an eternity. 

Tonight you sulk.  Tomorrow you get crafty! (see my response to your I'm Bored post).

((((( hug ))))) - but only after you blow your nose

• :( ?:( ?:( ?(((hug)))
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • hugs to you. just when you think the hormones are in check, they let you know they're still in charge.?
  • Aw, I'm sorry. ?Big hug from me. ?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Don't cry May. You have all of us. He'll be back soon enough and you can make him go out in the middle of the night in the cold air and get you some Sweedish Fish.
  • Im sorry sweetie.  My husband travels constantly too.  it sucks big balls. Crying

Im here if you need me.

• You could do what I did when DH was out of town about 5 weeks ago and have a total freak out that your baby isn't moving and have to call the emergency line and get an NST. At least it adds some excitement to being alone. NOT.

Just relax and pamper yourself... we are all here to keep you company!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"