4 Weeks Pregnant

Symptoms

Hi week 4's!

How are you feeling? Any symptoms yet? 

Re: Symptoms

• Hello!! :) Yes quite a few symptoms. I'm super exhausted, tender breasts, BLOATED,  increased hunger/gas/constipation, more frequent headaches, and minor cramps. How are you girls feeling? x
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hello!  I have similar symptoms....I've been CRAZY tired for the last 2 weeks and this week I have passed out every night (whether home or riding in the car) between 8:30-9:30 pm. I am very bloated and was actually looking forward to my cycle starting (which should have been this week at the latest) so it would go away, lol.

Last night I got a headache out of nowhere, and I have been feeling increased hunger, but I dont end up actually eating that much....oh, and EXTREME dehydration!!  I have been downing bottles of water like nobody's business and I'm still very thirsty.  I've also been urinating much more frequently!

• Loading the player...
  • I didn't think I was pregnant because my breasts aren't tender (been pregnant and miscarried twice before, both times VERY tender), but have been cramping and exhausted this week.  I'm just four weeks today.  I feel a tiny bit of nausea every so often but barely noticable.  Definitely bloated.  I may go for a nap soon, haha!
  • I am not feeling near as nauseous as I was with my two miscarriages. But my breasts hurt so bad! I went out and bought a new bra which has helped some, but my cat loves to sleep on my chest and that is just not acceptable at the moment! Haha she is so sad because she doesn't understand. I have also been super dehydrated and tired. :) But all is well because it means that my baby is still in there! Every time I get a wave of nausea it makes my life happy because I know I still have a baby. :)
  • I can't believe it's real still. My heart knows, but my head isn't as certain.

I started having weird symptoms at 3 weeks - I got two canker sores (ouch!), and extremely chapped lips even with being well hydrated. I was using a sugar scrub every day just to look normal. Now I'm wearing chapstick like my life depends on it! Then the typical nausea, sore bbs, exhaustion, waking up to pee and eat in the middle of the night. Everything is considerably manageable though. I expected it to be worse.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Super bloated, I took 3 pregnancy tests (a girl can't be too sure right?!) - all were positive :) I actually had gone to get bloodwork on Monday for infertility because my husband and I have been trying for quite some time now with no luck.... Doctor called me on Tuesday (that same morning I took a test and got a positive result!) He said my levels looked good - and my progesterone level in particular looked REALLY good and then said congratulations! :) I cried.... (hormones?!?)... and was overjoyed! :)

I have a little queasyness here & there today.... I've had a lot of cramping over the past week, and I'm (like I said at the beginning of this post) super bloated. No sore ladies though and like the post before me.... I'm still trying to tell myself it's all real :)

Very excited for a year of "growth" in 2012 :)

• hey girls:-) SUPER excited to be here! just found out today, cramps REALLY bad headaches exhausted and craving ramen:-) and my back is just killing me.. i thought that wouldnt happen till later?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • So far just slightly tender breasts and i'm visiting the bathroom more frequently.

I'm a POAS addict.. I missed my period Sat. and Sun. I tested positive..it was faint so I tested again this morning (darker) and I plan just use my last test tomorrown morning :D I just love seeing those pink lines!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • omy goodness!! I just found out today that I'm pregnant! yay! I'm having a hard time not screaming it to everyone I know! Hubby and I are super excited. I have been having bad gas/cramping and VERY sore boobies. Not to mention feeling soo bloated I could explode. Also, I've been waking up super early and being wide awake and then conking out a couple hours later and being run down all day. I just knew something wasn't right. I had two dreams last night I took pos tests and I woke up thinking it was real, and just couldn't wait to take a test. I took it thinking it'd be negative and SURPRISE!! haha. I couldn't be more exciting. 
  • yes sore breasts, my lower back is killing me and the site of certain foods are making me sick. I am super excited though and nervous my last pregnancy in November ended in a  miscarriage at 5 weeks.

EXCITED TO BE A MOMMY AGAIN !!!

• Hello Mommies! I am 4 weeks along. My only symptoms seem to be fatigue, and really sore breasts. I have been soooo exhausted, and I suppose a little emotional too. I broke down crying at my son's school yesterday out of no where haha.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Results of the IVF were today- Positive!!  I have to pee so much today!! I also feel kinda bloated.

I have been getting minor cramps for the past month though but I am going through IVF so the hormones have been doing that to me.

• Hello ladies!!

I got my BFP yesterday and so far I have been crampy and yesterday I had an achy lower back. I had a feeling of nausea twice so far but they were both short lived (hoping it stays like that!!) I have also been very sleepy with MAJOR sore breasts. But, I am loving every minute of it!!! :D

• Hi everyone!

The noticeable things for me have been constipation, very red eyes in the morning (I've heard that can be from all the hormones), and disturbed sleep. I have been waking up a lot in the night not able to go back to sleep, and have been waking up MUCH earlier than normal for the day.

Also have a very "full" feeling in my lower left abdomen (might be exaggerated b/c I do have a fibroid down there- I imagine as my uterus grows it is pushing on it).

I have been peeing very often and needing to eat often too- been voracious at night!

My boobs are just starting to get sore- not very swollen yet, and I haven't had any cramping yet.

I have also suffered from migraines since 2008- about 4/month, and I haven't had ONE since we conceived! I think my body likes the hormones. : )

So excited to be on this journey with you all! 

Julene & Lance, July 6th, 2008** TTC since 2009** Chemical pregnancy Dec 2011** Surprise natural BFP 3-20-12! Beta #1 at 12dpo=108, Beta #2 at 14dpo= 419. 5 week beta (21dpo)= 8,398, 6 week beta (28dpo)= 35,485 **Grow baby, grow!** TTC Blog: http://thequestforlittlelambies.blogspot.com/ Pregnancy Ticker
  • I've been peeing about every 1-2 hours, have super sore boobs, and my ute feels kind of achey or something. I'm also really tired, but I think that's because I only slept about 1 1/2 hours last night because I was so excited after getting my BFP...LOL :) Hoping I pass out early tonight and catch up a bit!

So excited to be here with you all!

• Just found out on Friday and still nervous about this little one "sticking". We've been TTC for a few months now and miscarried in January so we're cautiously excited about it :) Found out two weeks ago that my little sister and step sister are also pregnant, weeks 6 and 7, so November is going to be a busy month. We haven't told anyone in the family yet.

I clued in on it because I am  INCREDIBLY bloated, breasts aren't yet sore but they are swollen and hot! Been getting lightheaded once in a while but that's it so far. 

Congrats Mommas! 

• I am super excited but still a bit in denial (took one early pregnancy test on day 24 with a negative result; took another on day 28 and it was positive!).  I feel like I should take another to be sure, but so far what I read, positive tests don't lie.

I felt lightheaded and very warm at church on sunday (the day we found out).  Today I'm very tired.  otherwise, feeling good! 

• Hello Ladies,

I am also at four weeks.  So far my symptoms are not wanting foods I used to like and being extra sleepy. 

I just found out I am pregnant today and I am trying not to get too excited about it since it's so early.  This is my first time being pregnat and I am 36 years old.

I wish everyone well in their pregnancies.

Thanks!

Sandra 

• I'm 4 weeks 5 days and had my first OB appt yesterday (high risk).  Everything went fine and they decided to do a PAP since I was already naked waiting to do an ultrasound and the doc decided against it!  Ha!

So far, I'm having light cramping off and on (all night tonight- which is why I'm up at 3 in the morning!) It's almost barely noticeable, but my nerves just wouldn't let me sleep well.  I feel great and energized all morning and about 2-3PM I knock out and feel like I could sleep forever! 

I was pregnant before and lost it at around 7 weeks, so now I'm just nervous and waiting for the major nausea that I had last time.  I think I'm mostly worried that I feel this good stomach-wise.  I am starting to get grossed out by smells and certain food sightings, though, so I'm guessing that's a sign of what's to come?  haha

• I am 4 weeks now and found out on Thursday (4 days early!).  I've actually had a min or two of nausea for the last week, and my boobs have been bigger since around ovulation.  I am eating more often (smaller meals usually) than I do most days; I find I can't go as long without being really hungry.  I've had small cramps when going from sitting to standing the last couple days, and my uterus sticks out a little bit, I guess as it's growing! 

• Sore boobs!  Since I was a 36DD already I am sad to report that my boobs are bigger!  I am scared to find out how big so I am putting off measure and squeezing into my bra. 

Also very tired.

Is "super excited" a symptom?  I am that also!!

• Sore boobs started 2 wks ago, which would have been the first wk after conception.  I can't judge my dates by AF or O because I have been being treated for high prolactin levels that don't let either one happen.  I decided to take HPT last Sat. because my boobs were so sore and I've been so tired.  AF wasn't late, but like I said, it's not regular anyway.  FR tests showed very faint pink lines.  CB showed faint plus.  Dig CB showed "pregnant" twice and "not pregnant" once.  Had hCG levels taken yesterday and they're at 33.  Since there's no way to know how many DPO I am I'm getting hCG rechecked tomorrow to make sure it's doubling.  I know that I must have conceived on Mar 25, so I'm 18 days past that.  That's what I'm basing the due date upon.  But symptoms are definitely here!  Lots of peeing, sore boobs, extreme fatigue, and no migraines (which is a nice relief).  DD is 12, so it's like my 1st time all over again!  Hope tomorrows levels are up!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• I have a 12 year old girl, too.  I only vaguely remember what it was like after all these years!  So far I've been fine.  Peeing a lot more than normal but also drinking a lot more water.  Mild fatigue but some days are fine.  The bloating has went away...for now...but omg it was awful!  I seriously looked about 5 or 6 months pregnant and couldn't button most of my pants.  A few days of drinking more water and upping my fruits and veggies seems to have helped.  I had some mild cramping and lower back pain but that comes and goes too.

DD 12/20/99, DS 12/14/12, M/C 9/2014, M/C 1/2015

• HI ladies! 4 weeks and loving it! Not too much as of yet. Just some breast tenderness, feeling bloated, and a mild back ache. Other than that, smooth sailing! Hope everyone has a great 4th week!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Should I be concerned that I am 4 weeks, 6 days and no morning sickness yet?
    New mommy, D~ IAmPregnant Ticker
  • I have been reading up on it because I woke up this evening with Serious Nausea. Most women begin feeling it between 4 and 6 wks, and it *normally* last through week 12... with that said some women experience it from conception through birth... others none at all... so each person is different!! 
  • Last week started with the severe headaches and exhaustion. Then on saturday my BBs were Ridiculously tender and I was having crampy sorta feelings in my lower abdomen. Sunday I was supposed to get my AF but no signs, so yesterday after work, while I was trying to cook dinner and could BARELY keep my eyes open.... it hit me!! And I took a test (ok 3 tests) and got my BFP! 

I had a miscarriage in march at 8 weeks, so I'm SOOO nervous, and we are waiting to tell family/friends until AFTER that point, probably after our first OB appointment and we see the HB. 

But the excited side of me had to share with SOMEONE!!  

• HEY Y'ALL !! Well we just found out on 4-15-2012 !! I'm super excited as this will be my fiances first child and my 4th live birth. I had a miscarriage before and I'm just trying to relax and enjoy the news. I find myself in front of the fan at night, I have slight shooting pains toward the vaginal area and mild cramping ( hoping its all the part of the growing process!!) . Already enjoying eating all my health foods and I think I'm taking the best tasting PreN vitamins I have ever had. Hope everyone has a happy and healthy pregnancy.. Talk to You All again soon :)) - The Future Mrs. B and the Family 
  • SBrewer, Thanks for sharing, and congratulations! I'm curious if the mild cramping and pain toward the vaginal area has subsided? I'm experiencing the same thing and of course since it's my first pregnancy I immediately panic, even with all the literature out there. I immediately thing ectopic or miscarriage. I think I'm in my 5th week right now. Yesterday I started experiencing moderate cramping towards the left side and toward the vaginal area. It's not stabbing pain, but it's pretty darn constant. Just hoping you could give me some hope that it's normal and will go away soon?! Thanks!!
  • I have beeen very hungry, and constant urination. is like non stop lol. im very tired. havent seen the doctor yet. so i cant wait. wish me wellHuh?

• I started having symptoms 2 weeks ago! Dizziness, constipation, bloating, really sore breasts and nipples (and they've gotten a little bigger), and i'm really exhausted all of the time. Plus I'm starving but when I eat I fel sick but I scarf my food down regardless. I was so hungry last night it woke me up my stomach was growling but I was so tired I couldn't bring myself to get out of bed. Oh and the constant need to pee is really annoying - 3 times in the middle of the night - I just want to sleep! I haven't taken a test yet, I just missed AF yesterday and still no sign of her. I think I will wait until this weekend to take a test. This will be my first!
  • Tired, tired, and even more tired! Thankfully, no nausea!
    *Ovarian laparoscopy 01/24/2012, cysts on both ovaries *BFP #1 05/01/2012. EDD 01/05/2013. Missed m/c 06/09/2012. D&C 06/13/2012. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers image
  • Hi ladies :). Congrats to you all on your pregnancies!  Well mine isn't official!  I'm not suppose to get AF till next week the 22nd.  But for the past two wks I've been constipated (on and off) massive headaches, slightly cramping, I wake up in the middle of the night almost every night which drives me insane!!!!  I pee like a race horse it's actually pretty annoying lol.  And my BBs OH MY LORD..... They are swollen and tender as hell. They hurt :/.  I've been nauseas but don't vomit!  And I just feel pregnant!!!!  I'm so anxious since my husband and I are TTC!!!  Wish me luck! :) 
  • I am in the same boat as you. I am not suppose to have AF until the 22nd as well. I've been having random moments of nausea. I normally am very bloated by now due to AF and I don't have any signs of AF starting next week. My boyfriend and I have been trying since Nov. so I'm pretty excited. I have also had a slight dull headache over the last 2 to 3 days. So good luck. Post if you get your BFP!!!
  • Will do! Good luck to you!  Keep me posted on your progress! ;)
  • megfbmegfb member
    I just found out I'm pregnant yesterday - I guess that explains why I cried the last two days!  Emotional lady I guess!  My tata's are tender - but other then that I'm doing great!  Super excited - I can't wait for this venture!!!!!  It's our first baby and needless to say we are quite excited!
  • aesolaaesola member
    Just really tired! Like heavy flu like tired but no other symptoms. Feels good when I can actually indulge in the sleepy eyes but when I can't it sucks!
  • I am about 4 weeks, I say only 2 and a half but they count back to last period (why is this, conception was May 11th?)

I knew I was pregnant that weekend..just felt it, people thought I was insane. I have been nauseous, cramps, pulling feeling, warm in my uterus, spotting, back ache, but breasts do not hurt, they feel heavier though.

I am nervous, I have told 7 people which is way too many this early! I pray my baby stays healthy and I cannot wait for 6 weeks for first ultra sound!!

• cmcc5cmcc5 member

I am 4 weeks to the day.  Ive had 2 BFPs and this is my first so I am so excited.  My symptoms so far are:

1.  every night I have the worst indigestion and acid reflux.  If i dont take tums before I wake up I will def be awake around 2 or 3 to take the tums.

2.  I have cramps... and my stomach feels like its being stretched.

3.  I have the hardest time sleeping.  I toss and I turn and i wake up at all hours of the night and I am wide awake at 8 am.  i dont have to work until 4pm so i usually can sleep in until 11 but not lately.

4.  After I eat dinner i get nausea.... not not bad.  Just stomach ache and vomitted once.

5.  Im tired, but not exhausted like others say they are.

6.  oh- and I am extremely bloated... i feel disgusting!!!

I have not had any implantation bleeding or headaches or anything like that.

imageBabyFruit Ticker   Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Just found out TODAY!!! So crazy, I cried for like an hour hahahahaha. I was just in shock!

I have taken so many pregnancy tests in the past it's not even funny.. I always thought my "lingering period" was going to be a baby, but low and behold, one day after taking a test I would always get my period! I can say some signs I've noticed that I've never noticed before (which turned out to be pre-menstrual signs) were light headedness (not after quickly getting up, but more like I was already up walking around and BAM out of no where I thought I was going to fall over). My nipples look different, they are larger and the aerolas are darker and I've developed Montgomery's tubercles, which were kind of the giveaway, to me, anyway. I was due yesterday and my test (well, 4 tests) were all pretty positive. I had one very faint line, the other 2 line tests were more visible, but still somewhat faint. Then I took a Clear Blue digital and it was "Pregnant". Also, I've been a little nauseous, but not enough to run to the toilet, just uncomfortable.  

Best of luck to all of you, blessings! 

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"