Snarky and T-TTC
Options

Since the board is dead...

.... thought I'd do a Check-in of sorts?

1) Where are you at with the baby making, baby baking, baby raising...?

2) Name something fun you've done lately?

3) Something you like/are proud of about yourself?

4) Tell us all about your first boyfriend - how old, how long did you date, why'd you break up?

5) Tell us something we don't know about you (bonus points for fun/surprising)? 

6) What are you/did you do this weekend?

My first haircut!

Severe MFI - on to IVF w/ ICSI

IVF#1-2: BFN
IVF#3: BFP! - 1/24: ET - 5d - 2 blasts - 2/02: Beta #1: 16.2 ...... 2/04: Beta #2: 35 ...... 2/09: Beta #3: 401.5 - I'm pregnant! - 2/13: u/s #1 - baby boy, due 10/12, born 10/16! ...... 8 lbs 0 oz, 22 inches! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Since the board is dead...

• Options

1) Just had LO #2, DD  :)  DS is almost two.  He is certainly a handful and somewhat frustrating these days what with the terrible twos and adjusting to the new baby, but he is wonderful and awesome at the same time.  We still have one more frostie at the RE, which I'm pretty sure we will go back for at some point.

2) I went out for a fancy dinner with my girlfriends about three weeks ago.  

3) I'm a really good friend, always there to listen and support.  It means a lot when I get it from other people, so I always like to give that back.  I rarely give up on people, even if they aren't so great about being there for me.

4) First boyfriend that ever really meant anything was when I was 17.  We dated for a few months, broke up cause we had just drifted apart.

5) I come from a really big family--thirty first cousins alone!

6) We have a bunch of family coming to visit this weekend.  Two of my siblings and mom today, and DH's family tomorrow.

TTC #1 Dx: severe MFI
    IVF with ICSI #1: BFP
    TESE for DH 08/09/09
    ER 08/09/09; ET 08/14/09; Beta #1 08/23/09: 150; Beta #2 08/25/09: 267
    TTC #2: FET #1: BFP
    ET 06/16/11; Beta #1 06/25/11: 282; Beta #2 06/27/11: 777
    First u/s: Twins! Baby A stopped growing @ 9 weeks, forever in our hearts
    TTC #3: FET #2: c/p lost at 4 weeks
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

.... thought I'd do a Check-in of sorts?

DD is almost 2 1/2.  She is so much fun!  I seriously cannot get enough of her.  I hate going to work and being away from her.  I still really want to try for #2 again.  However, after the way IVF #2.5 ended with the massive abdominal bleed, no transfer, and huge hospital bills, I am having an almost impossible time trying to talk DH into trying again. 

2) Name something fun you've done lately?

I just got done taking cooking classes with DD.  We had a blast. We are starting a tumbling class where I get to participate with her on Tuesday.  That should be interesting too.

3) Something you like/are proud of about yourself?

I am excited about becoming a better cook lately.  I have tried so many new recipes (thank you pinterest!), and I am having a lot of fun experimenting with new foods.    

4) Tell us all about your first boyfriend - how old, how long did you date, why'd you break up?

My first real boyfriend was in 11th  grade.  We went out about 6 months.  We broke up mainly because I worked all weekend at my job at Six Flags and he wanted to go out on the weekends and have fun, but I couldn't do much.

My family has a circus background.  My grandpa was in the circus for many years and did sword swallowing and fire eating.  His first wife (not my grandma) was in the circus too and died in a trapeze accident.   As a kid I wanted to be in the circus, and I would spend hours practicing my acts.  LOL  

We visited the ILs on Saturday, and on Sunday, we took DD to an Animal Family Fun class at the Zoo.  She got to meet all sorts of animals and do crafts.  It was a lot of fun!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

1) Where are you at with the baby making, baby baking, baby raising...?   Just started meds for IVF#1 for baby #1

2) Name something fun you've done lately?  I went to a potato party on Saturday

3) Something you like/are proud of about yourself? I'm proud of my patience

4) Tell us all about your first boyfriend - how old, how long did you date, why'd you break up? I was 19 (late bloomer).  We dated for 5 months.  We ended it because he was really dull, but he thinks it was because of the long distance.

5) Tell us something we don't know about you (bonus points for fun/surprising)? I'm a lefty

6) What are you/did you do this weekend?  This coming weekend I am planning on being a bum on the couch with giant ovaries.

TTC since 2010

lots of IUIs and 1 IVF all BFNs

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

• Options
    imagebtaylor19:

As in a baked potato party or something?  Please explain.  ;-)

And good luck with the cycle!

My first haircut!

Severe MFI - on to IVF w/ ICSI

IVF#1-2: BFN
    IVF#3: BFP! - 1/24: ET - 5d - 2 blasts - 2/02: Beta #1: 16.2 ...... 2/04: Beta #2: 35 ...... 2/09: Beta #3: 401.5 - I'm pregnant! - 2/13: u/s #1 - baby boy, due 10/12, born 10/16! ...... 8 lbs 0 oz, 22 inches! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

1) Where are you at with the baby making, baby baking, baby raising...? Im baking - 15 weeks 2 days - raising a 4 going on 14 year old.

2) Name something fun you've done lately? played in the mud and made mud pies

3) Something you like/are proud of about yourself? i have my MBA

4) Tell us all about your first boyfriend - how old, how long did you date, why'd you break up? He was 18, I was 15, we have been together for 17 years this October. 

5) Tell us something we don't know about you (bonus points for fun/surprising)?  I made out with a girl once in college. (ok twice)

6) What are you/did you do this weekend? This past weekend I cleaned, did laundry, played, took DH to the airport. This weekend coming up DH and I are heading to Vegas.

TTC #2 since June '08

~*DD 10.21.07*~

dx unexplained

IUI #1-4 BFN

IVF#1 June 2011 BFN

IVF#2 Dec 2011

Beta#1 12/21 : 812 Beta#2 12/23 : 1634

EDD 8/25

*PAIFW/SAIFW*

• Options
    gidgegidge member

Just about 14.5 weeks.

2) Name something fun you've done lately?  Had a girls night for the Oscars.

3) Something you like/are proud of about yourself?  I like to think that some of my sensitiveness/over thinking of things makes me a good listener/friend.

4) Tell us all about your first boyfriend - how old, how long did you date, why'd you break up? First guy I really dated officially, I was 18 or 19.  We met over the summer through a friend but he was in grad school and went back to school out of state - I think that's mostly why we stopped dating but I was in LOVE ;)

DH was my first official "boyfriend".  I was 20 he was 21 - coming up on 11 years.

I was reallysuper shy when I was younger. My parents opened a restaurant when I was about 14 and I would cry if they made me go out to the dining room and talk to people.  I'm not that crazy anymore but I still suck at chitchat and am pretty quiet until I get to know people better.

Sat I got my hair cut  (about 6 inches or maybe a bit more) and colored - YAY!  Then DH and I went to Chick-Fil-A and came home and watched In Time.  Sunday was groceries and vacuuming.  I also went to the mall for a bit.  Then came home and did nothing :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageMarcyIam:
    imagebtaylor19:

As in a baked potato party or something?  Please explain.  ;-)

And good luck with the cycle!

It is a party where everyone brings a dish that has potato in it.  

TTC since 2010

lots of IUIs and 1 IVF all BFNs

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"