Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Questions?? Help

I had a D&C on 10/6. Anyone out there with a similar date? I was wondering how you are feeling. It has been only a little over 3 weeks and I still feel like garbage.

How long after a d&c did you get your af?

Wanting to return to normal, but I feel held back from lack of my body doing it! Plus still lots of tears.

Re: Questions?? Help

• Options
    Mine was 9/5, but I felt better in about a week. ?AF showed around 30 days later. ?I'm sorry your body isn't cooperating. ?You have enough on your shoulders right now just to process everything that has happened. ?Hugs to you.
  • Options

Hi - sorry you are feeling this way. My d&c was 10/10 - so not long after yours. I felt physically better in about 5 days, but emotionally it has been a roller coaster. a bit more "stable" than with my first m/c, but there are moments that are just really difficult. also seems to have affected my DH more this time around. . . . today for me is a sad day. for no reason, but just is. . .I wish you well.

Also, no my AF has not arrived either. I am hoping in next week. With my first m/c it arrived 4 weeks to the day.  

m/c#1 07/16/08 (11 weeks), m/c#2 10/10/08 (8 weeks). and then nothing since except every test possible (no answers). IUI#1 and #2: BFNs Super lucky to be buddies with Peetie. Our out of nowhere, surprise DD born 5/29/2011
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had a d&c on 10/1 so just a few days before you.  I have felt fine and didn't bleed a lot at all.  I am now just anxiously waiting for AF....hopefully it comes today or by this weekend.  I understand the wanting to feel normal again....tears come and go but I keep thinking positively and just pray that the next time will be fine.
  • Options
    I took misoprostal to induce a miscarriage on 10/1, bled for about 36 hours and then started bleeding really heavily again 10/8 for about four days.  I am anxiously awaiting AF as well.  I just went to get my HCG checked again yesterday so I am interested to see what they are.  With my first natural miscarriage, I got AF 30 days later.  I am so sorry you are going through this.  I have good days and really bad days.  It will get better but I think the loss will always stay with us.  (((hugs)))
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"