D.C. Area Babies
Options

? about white house egg roll

Can I submit an application and then take our neighbor's kids?  Does it all have to be the same household?  Just wondering if I should submit for enough kids to include their kids or not...anyone know?  Also, then both dads could go with the kids, so I guess is that ok too? 

Re: ? about white house egg roll

• Options
    Yes--you can include your neighbor's kids and then both dads could take them.  I think they just want to limit each household to applying once, but they do not make you prove you are members of the same household or anything once you get there.  Good luck!
  • Options
    I was wondering the same thing.  I signed up for 2 adults and 2 kids (our nanny share family), and hope if we get it we can go with her mom and her.  If not, I'll just take DD.  Chances of us getting it are so slim, I doubt it will be an issue.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageNicoNiko:
    Yes--you can include your neighbor's kids and then both dads could take them.  I think they just want to limit each household to applying once, but they do not make you prove you are members of the same household or anything once you get there.  Good luck!

It says something about not transferring, and I wasn't sure what that meant.  I certainly wouldn't sell the tickets.

• Options

they don't check IDs, you just have to show up with a ticket for each child/adult

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"