July 2011 Moms

Www.morphthing.com

Morph an image of your baby by using photos of you and SO? Post that pic with one of your LO. Here are mine. They aren't completely off. image
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Www.morphthing.com

• neat!! Did you use a grown up pic? or baby pic?
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Recent photo of both me an Mason's daddy.
  • Loading the player...
  • So, I did this while pregnant for fun and the kid gave me was not at all how I thought my kid would look like! Really light hair, and light eyes. So, I never looked at it again. 

Literally just last week I came across the image on my computer and was kind of shocked at how close it is. It really isn't too far off. Although, the kid they generated is definitely older, maybe around 4? So, she could still change by then. But for now, if someone told me that she would look like that photo in a few years, I would totally believe it. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • So funny! At my wedding shower, my (future) SIL made me a small poster with one of these morphed baby pictures on it. I saved it, and when I got pregnant, I gave it back to her with a note at the top that said, "This certificate good for one..." an arrow pointing at the baby. "...redeemable July 2011."
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • hahah- ours looks scary!! My picture was black and white and DH was colored...I think I have to try again lol.

ETA; DD just woke up from a nap..I'll be back later.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageclineak:
    So funny! At my wedding shower, my (future) SIL made me a small poster with one of these morphed baby pictures on it. I saved it, and when I got pregnant, I gave it back to her with a note at the top that said, "This certificate good for one..." an arrow pointing at the baby. "...redeemable July 2011."

Cute! 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • It wasn't uploading the pictures. :-(
  • imagehallamb:
    It wasn't uploading the pictures. :-(
    I uploaded photos from FB because I can't do it the other way with my iPad.
  •  It's not totally far fetched. It nailed the eyes! It's almost creepy actually.

Mama to two perfect little girls.
    Lucy 07-13-11
    Violet 03-13-14
    Conceived #3 since September 2015
    11-25-15 twelve week loss
    07-21-16 ten week loss
    10-03-16 5 week loss
    TTC again soon!

Not too bad!

Sara 7/7/11
    Proof that pull and pray does not work if you are an Atheist.~Bethie
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • These are actually getting creepy. Sara and Lucy look too much like the morphs.
  • LOL... I cant find ours that we did way back when but Julian didnt end up looking like it at all... 
  • Whoa! This is crazy! I need to try it. I did one of these on a different website that wasn't as good, and somehow our baby came out African American, which either of us are, haha!
    Thunder Logo Pictures, Images and Photos Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is what I got. I mean, I can see how, but Lena has blue eyes, and I mean, this kid is kind of scaring me. But I do see how this could be our offspring.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"