Infertility Veterans
Options

WTF? Snooki?

FU IF.  This is just totally unfair.  I can't believe that she gets pregnant and we have to endure IF.  Can't she just go away for once and for all?  I don't understand how she is popular.
Pursing Domestic Infant Adoption through a local agency. In the meantime, our dog is our baby.  Bumping from Portland, Oregon. 

Re: WTF? Snooki?

• Options
    Don't even get me started.....

Multiple ectopics, 2 failed IVF's
    IVF #1: Did not get to ET, embies all failed PGD (major chromosomal defects)
    IVF #2: We have 2 chromosomally perfect embies as a result of PGD (Boy/Girl) 1 failed the thaw (Girl) Transferred 1, yet ended as a c/p
    Thought it was the end of our TTC Journey 6/20/2012
    SHOCK BFP 9/28/2012: IT'S A BOY! and everything is normal !!!!!!

Little A born 38w 2d on 05/23/13 and is a true miracle for this IF Vet!

• Options
    My jaw is on the floor....
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I know that was my thought too! read this my super annoying coworker, I posted it on the IF board:

So if you even know who Snooki is, they announced she is pregs today, I stopped watching Jersey Shore this season and Teem Mom, too annoying...JS especially now would be seriously annoying to watch!

then my annoying times 10 coworker decides to tell me, did you hear snook is pregs(she em me exact words). She tells me when ANY celeb is pregs bec thats just the annoying kind of gal she is and she loves celeb gossip, esp when knowing I am going thru IF treatments she tells me this crap!!!! I said I heard that and I don't watch that show anymore along with teen mom, then my super annoying times 10 co-worker goes on about the teem mom episode, how is she is confused adn goes on and on, I wanted to strangle her!!!! Then I heard her go tell my other co-worker about her confusion about Teen Mom and Leah....also when Leah was pregs again, she decided to tell me that too, does anyone else have one of these super annoying co-workers?

she drives me nuts!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"