Late Term and Child Loss
Options

Need some advise

Ok here is goes I lost my ds to SIDS in March of 07. When I had him i got my tubes tied because my now ex husband didn't want anymore kids. Well we got divorced over the loss and a few other things. His now new girlfriend just had their twins she now has 9 kids OMG. Well I am remarried and my DH wants a child together I am now 37 and yes I would love to have another child but I am so scared as I cant go through that again. Ok here is what I need help with I am so P*ssed off at my ex because I would have never gotten my tubes tied and now looking back I wish I didn't, We have a DD together so I have to see their twins when we exchange our dd I am so upset that it can't be me (not with him but with my new DH) Has anyone else has this situation and if so HELP i am upset and confused. Thank you everyone you guys are such great support
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Jacob was 3 months old MOM to a SIDS ANGEL

Re: Need some advise

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    I don't have any advice either, but I'm so sorry for the loss of your son.
    Mom to Eliott Alexander, born sleeping at 37 weeks on 8/13/10. Most of us only dream of angels - I held one in my arms.
    BFP #2 - EDD 2/26/12 M/C 6/28/11 @ 5w2d
    BFP #3 - EDD 4/7/12 M/C 8/2/11 @ 4w2d
    Too beautiful for this earth
    BFP #4 - EDD 12/09/12, Lucille arrived 11/26/12
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I have a friend that got her tubes tied after her rainbow was born last year. About 6 months later she got them untied because she just didn't feel right having something so permanent done. I don't know if there is a possibility to have them untied this much later, but you could always mention it to your OB. I would be ticked too if I was in your situation with your ex.

I'm sorry for your loss.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Thank you everyone. I didn't mean to ramble but oh boy did I have to get that off my chest.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Jacob was 3 months old MOM to a SIDS ANGEL
  • Options
    I don't have any advice either.  I just want to say that I am sorry for your loss and you are having to go through this.
    BFP#1: EDD 10/11/11 Our sweet boy Robin was born 7 weeks a little early on 8/23/11 due to HELLP syndrome, unfortunately he was diagnosed with Trisomy13 and left us on 8/29/11. BFP#2: EDD 10/13/13
    thelossblog.blogspot.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"