Well, my OB couldn't find babies HB again today so I got an ultrasound. Everything is fine, baby was very active and pretty high up. My Ob was looking where the baby would normally be for 16 weeks, that's why she couldn't get it.
U/S tech wouldn't call it 100% today, but said if she had to she would say GIRL! I saw the bright spot and 3 lines pretty clear, and there was nothing hanging around between those legs. She will confirm in 4 weeks at A/S.
Holy cow....I wasn't really expecting this. A daughter? Was R right all along?
I started crying, shocked happy tears.....I started thinking a few days ago that R could be right and that if it were a girl I would do it all up pink and frilly! haha
DH doesn't know.....should I tell him I have a good idea or should I wait until the A/S? Nothing on FB please