Upstate NY Babies
Options

**Whine Wednesday**

What's melting your wax this week?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: **Whine Wednesday**

• Options

DD whined all night in her sleep and at 4:30am asked me for a snack, and she proceed to eat for 1/2 hour before passing out.

And our cat fell off the 2nd story balcony last night, she is bruised but ok.  But seriously.. yes she crawled through the railing and fell.  Like I don't have enough to worry about!

My whine: I want 1 night of awesome sleep and to wake up in my own bed!!

• Options

I still have laryngitis. And a sinus infection. And I woke up with pink eye today!

My body needs to focus on going into labor, not all these silly illnesses.

And the boys are both coughing this morning. I really wanted to get out of the house & burn some energy, but it looks like we are quarantined for the day :( 

Photobucket
    Charlie 11.01.07 ~ Paul 05.07.10 ~ Annaliese 02.24.12
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I ordered new sandles over a week ago for our trip to Orlando, yesterday I got an email from the company saying they couldn't fill the order!  So l stayed up late last night trying to find new sandles with fast shipping (I have wide feet and can't wear sandles from stores).  I have ShopRunner so I was trying to find a pair with free 2-day shipping, none of the stores included 2-day shipping for any woman's sandals.  So I ended up ordering Tyler a pair of Stride Rite light up Star Wars sneakers since I had been searching around and it was a really good deal for Stride Rite sneakers.  This morning I check my email to see that they shipped them standard shipping and they will arrive the day after we fly out!  I email the company and the response was pretty crappy basically saying I needed to sign into Shoprunner before checking out!  I am pissed because I DID sign in, and double checked that I was signed in!  So now I have no sandals, no time to order new sandals, and I just paid for sneakers that will be sitting on my door step for a week when Ty could be wearing them!

Oh, and Time Warner cable SUCKS!

• Options

I'm sick of feeling like crap. I know I am only 6 days PP but I am tired of cramps and my stomach feeling tired. It is bad enough that my boobs are being gnawed on at regular intervals, the rest of me should be better. I dont remember feeling like junk this long after C was born. Also, yesterday was our anniversary but I spent the majority of the evening crying because I dropped a pot which means it is dented which means the lid no longer fits which means we only have one pot out of our set that I haven't dropped and dented. This spiraled into crying about C not being here and feeling awful and then A wouldn't latch and it was hurting so much that I pumped instead and it was all blood and that just made me cry more. I hate PP hormones.  

image        image
  • Options

I'm still really pissed at the fuckingcunt NP that saw Evan on Sunday. The poor kid was burning up and crying when the nurses would try to get a temp, he just wanted to cuddle and wouldn't stand on the scale. He was ok when she checked his ears- well not screaming...like he did when she wanted to lift up his shirt at listen to his lungs for pneumonia. She just stared at me in amazement - like she had NEVER seen a kid cry and why wasn't I doing anything about it? And then she asked if he was always like this. No, youfuckingcunt, he is SICK. I don't know what kind of freak kids you get that don't cry when they are really sick - but I don't have one of those.

And she walked in wearing leggings and Uggs. I should've know then.

Sorry for my language. I reserve the c word for very special occasions, and this was one of them. 

• Options
    imageTelyco:

I'm still really pissed at the fuckingcunt NP that saw Evan on Sunday. The poor kid was burning up and crying when the nurses would try to get a temp, he just wanted to cuddle and wouldn't stand on the scale. He was ok when she checked his ears- well not screaming...like he did when she wanted to lift up his shirt at listen to his lungs for pneumonia. She just stared at me in amazement - like she had NEVER seen a kid cry and why wasn't I doing anything about it? And then she asked if he was always like this. No, youfuckingcunt, he is SICK. I don't know what kind of freak kids you get that don't cry when they are really sick - but I don't have one of those.

And she walked in wearing leggings and Uggs. I should've know then.

Sorry for my language. I reserve the c word for very special occasions, and this was one of them. 

Holy. Crap.

When we go to the pedi you can hear screaming kids everywhere- why would she ask is he's "always like that"?!? He's sick... of course he's crying.  Are you going to call and say something? She was way outta line.

imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    This week has just been crazy at work and it's only the middle of the week!  I feel like it should be Friday already with everything I have had to deal with.  And one of my older clients isn't doing well and is out of program until further notice.  I'm so sad, it's definitely one of the worst parts of the job.
    DD1: 3/31/10 DD2: 9/7/11
  • Options
    We're having a playdate here tomorrow; my kids, SILs kids and 1 of our friends is bringing her 3 girls. I love our friend but all she does is complain about her body and makes me feel bad if I've lost weight. I know it's a woman thing to complain about your body but then DO something about it. I've known her 7 years and it's been the same thing every.single.time I see her. It's true- she is much larger than she was when she got married but that's not the issue. She is obsessed with talking about "how fat she is" but then will bring junk food to the playdates and chow down like there's no tomorrow or says she just doesn't have time to workout. "Oh I wish I had time to work out like you do"... oh sure I have all the time in the World!
    imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I am back to work. Sigh.

I liked being home from work.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I fell on Saturday and fractured my foot.  Like that's something I feel like dealing with right now!  I was in a store and still can't figure out why I fell so DH thinks I should ask to see the tape but I feel stupid about it. 

I feel kind of off today, I really hope this baby hasn't decided that today is the day.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyName Ticker
  • Options

Yikes - do you have a cast?

My whine is that ds is having his 6 week growth spurt and dh is at inservice all day. Its not horrible, but I'm still whiney. I'm hoping naps align today. 

• Options
    imagegoosh24:

I fell on Saturday and fractured my foot.  Like that's something I feel like dealing with right now!  I was in a store and still can't figure out why I fell so DH thinks I should ask to see the tape but I feel stupid about it. 

I feel kind of off today, I really hope this baby hasn't decided that today is the day.  

Oh my gosh J!  I hope you are alright.  Let me know if there is anything I can do for you!  I'm pretty open all weekend, too.

DD1: 3/31/10 DD2: 9/7/11
  • Options
    imagegoosh24:

I hope that you feel better soon! That's aweful about your foot. Perfect timing huh?

TTC since 6/2003. m/c 9/14/03 8 weeks, 5 chemical pregnancies, mmc 6/04 12 weeks, Michael born sleeping 5/25/05 at 22weeks always our angel, fought ovarian cancer and won, m/c 4/06 5.2 weeks and 7/07 6.6 weeks,Our Miracle baby girl born 4/8/10,mc 12/18/11 at 5.3 weeks, BFP 10/26/12 dating u/s on 11/8/12 showing a strong heartbeat!EDD July 4,2013. RCS on 6/27. Baby boy in NICU for 8 long and scary days before he was able to come home. We are now a happy family of 4

. imageimage

• Options
    imagegoosh24:

Oh no, hope it heals soon!

I am sick of car repairs....I put $600 into new brakes last week and then a repair that I think should be covered under warranty, that happened last September ($200) happened again ($580) now and apparrently it is a different part!?!?  We looked online and apparently Nissan does not think that this is an issue.  I love my Rogue, but after this I will not buy another Nissan.  There goes part of our new front porch fund :( 

imageimage PHOTO Credit: Meryl :)Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks girls :)  No cast, just a big old boot but it's better than the shoe I got at the ER on Sat.  I get around in it pretty good but I'm still really annoyed that it happened, probably just because I was moving too fast, and now I have to deal with it. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"