C-sections
Options

Over 3 months pp - does it still hurt?

My belly still hurts.  It hurts to the touch, in other words, the skin still hurts when it rubs against my pants, shirt, etc.  But at the same time, I still have that "numb" feeling.  I still have some hard spots under my incision, although they are much smaller than they used to be.  And it still hurts inside, too. 

This is normal, right?

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Over 3 months pp - does it still hurt?

• Options
    I don't remember being that sore at 3mo pp, but every case is very different.  I would definitely recommend asking your dr about it, even just a call to the office.  He would be able to tell you what would qualify as not normal at least.  Good luck, hope it heals quickly!
  • Options
    I'm 6 months past, and I felt great within a couple weeks. I was up and moving 6 hours post-op. I felt great. I didn't understand why people made such a fuss about it. Now, I realize its different for everyone. As Angelic recommended, I would call your doctor to address your concerns.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Photobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    At 4 PP months I still have a few numb areas.  I didn't feel great until about 8 or 9 weeks PP, but I had a really bad recovery.  If you are uncomfortable, call your dr.  They will probably tell you it's normal, but they might ask to see you to make sure everything healed properly.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    I agree with pp to call doctor and voice your concerns. I am not quite three months out and have no pain...numbness-yes. I woul never know I had a c section except for the scar. I can wear my pants low near my incision without any problems, nothing bothers the incision, and the incision is squishy is like the rest of my stomach;)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"