January 2011 Moms
Options

Moving....

So, we found a apartment closer to H's work and we will be moving next month. Yeah!

I have a question: Do you think, or from experience, DS would have a hard time sleeping or adjusting to the new place??

He does pretty good a new places, we just have to give him a while to get comfortable with the place and he is good.

What do you think?

TIA

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Moving....

• Options
    We moved from Georgia to Pennsylvania for 2 months while on leave then down to North Carolina and E did great.  The first night going down in each place took a little bit longer than normal but nothing to bad.  The rough part was when she would wake up in the middle of the night or early in the morning she wouldn't recognize where she was and start screaming instead of just going back to sleep but that only lasted a couple days.  I suggest spending some time during the day in his new room so he recognizes it better when he wakes up.  I also read somewhere that painting the new room the same color as the old room helps but E got used to her new room before we even had the chance to do that. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We moved in October. The first thing we did after unloading the truck was set up her room. It was a different place, but all her stuff was there that night when she went to sleep. We had no problems whatsoever with her sleeping/adjusting to the new place.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We moved in September and it took a little adjusting..but not much. Congrats on the new place! Big Smile

Siggy Badges

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We moved in September and had no issues.   We set up her room first, so she was able to sleep in her crib with her bedding.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"