Austin Babies
Options

**BOOK CLUB PEEPS**

I posted my address on the event page on FB.  I live right off Toll 45, almost at the intersection at 45 & 130.  It's super easy to get here taking the toll roads, but if you'd rather not pay the tolls just message me on FB and I'll get you detailed directions avoiding them. 

Re: **BOOK CLUB PEEPS**

• Options
    can I butt in and ask if book club is exclusive?  I'd love a reason to force myself to read for pleasure and get to know some ladies.  Feel free to ignore if I missed my chance to join long ago. 

Married October 28, 2006, TTC since March 2009 IUI #1-8 w/ clomid = BFN
    IVF # 1 May, 2011 = BFP!!! Stillbirth at 26 weeks (placental failure/severe IUGR)
    FET #1 February, 2012-- BFP! Beta #1=84 Beta #2= 207 Beta #3= 3,526 Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Our Rainbow Baby is on the Way!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imageagran:
    can I butt in and ask if book club is exclusive?  I'd love a reason to force myself to read for pleasure and get to know some ladies.  Feel free to ignore if I missed my chance to join long ago. 

NO!  Please come!  It's tomorrow night, and I would send you the invite on FB if I knew how, but I don't think I can.  Not everyone reads the books, and we have social hour before we even start talking about the book. :)

Do you want me to send you the info on FB?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagebrideonjuly8:

imageagran:

NO!  Please come!  It's tomorrow night, and I would send you the invite on FB if I knew how, but I don't think I can.  Not everyone reads the books, and we have social hour before we even start talking about the book. :)

Do you want me to send you the info on FB?

There is a long and glorious tradition of this. :)

• Options
    imageagran:
    Come!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

imageagran:

Me too! Me too! But I have plans tmr. Sad 

• Options
    boo I can't do it tomorrow night because I already made plans... but will you add me to the list for the next one?  I'll at least read the cliff's notes!  :-) 

Married October 28, 2006, TTC since March 2009 IUI #1-8 w/ clomid = BFN
    IVF # 1 May, 2011 = BFP!!! Stillbirth at 26 weeks (placental failure/severe IUGR)
    FET #1 February, 2012-- BFP! Beta #1=84 Beta #2= 207 Beta #3= 3,526 Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Our Rainbow Baby is on the Way!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'd like to join too! My attendance depends on when DH gets to actually come back from San Antonio.... But I'm hoping by next month... What is the schedule? What is the next book?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageLonghornNAggie:
    I'd like to join too! My attendance depends on when DH gets to actually come back from San Antonio.... But I'm hoping by next month... What is the schedule? What is the next book?

The next meeting is central, somewhere between mid to end of March.  The book is The Hunger Games.  :)

• Options
    imageSareBear30:

imageagran:

Me too! Me too! But I have plans tmr. Sad 

Ditto!  Can't wait to discuss the Hunger Games.  Perhaps I'll re-read it. 

LilySlim Weight loss tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imagebrideonjuly8:

imageLonghornNAggie:

The next meeting is central, somewhere between mid to end of March.  The book is The Hunger Games.  :)

Suh-wheet! I read the first two and I'm in the middle of the third. Can't wait! 

• Options
    Could someone add me back in, please? Embarrassed Can't make it tonight, but hopefully the next one!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"