Cloth Diapering
Options

FS: NEW BG AIOS - LARGE AND XS

I have 3 BG AIO's size large in Blossom. 12$each + actual shipping to you. I also have 6 xs seconds new in zinnia and 2 xs first quality gently used in white. Seconds are $6each + actual shipping. First quality are $8+actual shipping. Would prefer to sell as lot of larges or lot of XS.

Used condition is elastic good, no stains, aplix slightly pilly as usual but stick works. email me at mrs.smith77@hotmail.com

PS. I did not get the larges at cottonbabies when they had them for 9.95 so I will not sell them at that price, so please dont ask. I paid $12 for them, so that is what I am asking. These are just extra I dont need.

Cloth diapering, VBAC, BF & FF, AP momma to two 2 and under. Special needs - DS born with clubfoot and diastrophic dysplasia (dwarfism)

Re: FS: NEW BG AIOS - LARGE AND XS

• Options

imageJollyWife:
    These are used, right?  You're selling them used for $12?

specified that the XS were gently used so I'm assuming the Larges are new and she just didn't specify that.

To my boys:  I will love you for you Not for what you have done or what you will become I will love you for you I will give you the love The love that you never knew
  • Options

sorry yes, the larges and the pink xs are new. only the two white are gently used. sorry for not clarifying!

Cloth diapering, VBAC, BF & FF, AP momma to two 2 and under. Special needs - DS born with clubfoot and diastrophic dysplasia (dwarfism)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"