Postpartum Depression
Options

Lexapro

Hello. Lurker here. I'm on 10mg Lexapro. I haven't really had an appetite since my babies were born, so I was hoping the meds would help. Unfortunately my appetite is still nonexistent. I'm eating about one meal a day and I usually have to force myself to eat. Anyone else experience this? Any suggestions? Thanks!

image Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

Justin + Laura 10.18.08
TTC #1 09.10/Dx PCOS 12.10/BFP #1 12.29.10/EDD 9.10.11/Missed m/c 2.3.11/D&C 2.15.11
“Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.”-Kahlil Gibran
Cycle #1 4.2.11 + Clomid = BFN/Cycle #2 5.9.11 + Clomid + Trigger Shot = TWINS! 
Walter Allen and Eleanor Joan 1.15.12
Another baby on the way! 8.25.14

Re: Lexapro

• Options
    I'm on Remeron, which is given to eating disorder patients to increase their appetite. It really kicked my appetite into gear, and has helped with my anxiety. Beware, you may eat like you are stoned and if you have trouble controlling cravings it could lead to increased weight gain.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I didn't have any appetite, but once I got on 10mg of Lexapro it helped.  I wasn't eating normally, but enough to get by and not be malnourished.  Does it help if you have your favorite foods around?
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    i am on 10mg of lexapro too and it hasn't affected my appetite at all one way or the other.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"