South Jersey Babies
Options

Which hospital for natural birth?

Hi ladies, 

I live in the Cherry Hill area and am looking for a hospital that will support a natural birth. I don't want to be pressured into an induction, pain medicine and/or C-section and so far I'm hearing Elmer is the best place for this? I'm willing to drive up to 45 minutes or so for delivery. I'm currently seeing an OB that is going to deliver at Virtua Voorhees but I'm not sure how trained they are to deal with a natural birth - especially considering they have a high C-section rates. Any thoughts and/or suggestions? I'm also looking into my options at Penn Hospital which has a "Birthing Suite" especially for women planning to deliver naturally... Has anyone heard of / had birthing experiences there???

Re: Which hospital for natural birth?

• Options
    I delivered at Penn and everything was great, but I didn't have a natural birth. I have heard great things about their birthing suites and midwives though. Good luck!!
    imageimage

"When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible"--Harry, When Harry Met Sally

• Options
    I replied to this on the Philly Board. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I saw the midwifes at RWJ in Hamilton, NJ, I believe there is also a location in New Brunswick - they supported most of my wishes. But if you want to go REALLY all natural with even less restrictions i would try here - they wouldnt take me bacuse im 90 minutes away and it was my second child. 

https://www.thebirthcenter.org/ 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"