Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

Confession

I am jealous of my friends who are expecting. And all of you, as well. Sad I know that it's not time, though... Anyone have any ideas to keep babies off my brain?

Re: Confession

• Options
    When I get jealous - I remind myself to focus on how happy Billy makes me and how lucky I am to have more time to just focus on him and enjoying every second we have without other dstractions.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Remember how little sleep you got.

A friend has two under two and she gave me a rundown of her whole day. I might not let DH touch me. Ever. 

Annelise 3.22.2007 Norah 10.24.2009 Amelia 8.7.2011
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Totally.  I don't even want more kids.  Preggos get so much nice attention, and are...I don't know...special.  It's all so exciting.
  • Options
    I hear you.  I want another baby so bad right now, but it's not the right time for us either.  Like the previous posters said, I just think about how I get DD all to myself and can focus all of my attention on her.  I also think about trying to juggle two (especially with a toddler).  That along with my hectic job...usually curbs my desire for a week or so at a time :)
  • Options
    The person who can come up with a cure for baby fever will make millions.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    Yeah, I just stopped being pregnant two weeks ago and I already get wistful when seeing pregnant women! I don't have any ideas but I really need to get it out of my mind because there will be no more pregnancies for me for quite a while!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"