Houston Babies
Options

**lilycat**

I have always meant to tell you this, but I love your answers on this board. Not because I usually agree with them (which is true) but they're just so, I don't know, sane. I'm not saying everyone else's are crazy or anything- but some people always go by books that they've read and haven't tried in real life, or give advice on things for older kids when there's haven't reached that age yet.

Your responses are just levelheaded and comforting for some reason. Maybe it's because the couple times I've met you in real life you've been down to earth and practicing what you preach. Who knows, I just always meant to mention it and didn't.

-Clare
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: **lilycat**

• Options

Thanks. That is very nice to hear. I'm certainly making it up as I go along, just like everyone else, really.

I'm glad I don't come across to everyone poorly. I do give thought to my answers, but I don't always write it the best way. (I post tired a lot, and the filters go down when I'm drunk or tired.)

My answers are always just my thoughts - I expect anyone reading them to take it or leave it depending on if it is helpful to her. I change my mind on things, too. No one should expect consistency - Sean has made me eat my words too many times, now. Lucas was sooo easy in many ways that Sean is a challenge.

My kids amuse me. They're stuck with me.

• Options
    imagelilycat:

Thanks. That is very nice to hear. I'm certainly making it up as I go along, just like everyone else, really.

I'm glad I don't come across to everyone poorly. I do give thought to my answers, but I don't always write it the best way. (I post tired a lot, and the filters go down when I'm drunk or tired.)

My answers are always just my thoughts - I expect anyone reading them to take it or leave it depending on if it is helpful to her. I change my mind on things, too. No one should expect consistency - Sean has made me eat my words too many times, now. Lucas was sooo easy in many ways that Sean is a challenge.

My kids amuse me. They're stuck with me.

maybe that's the appeal, you're not like-this is the right way, everyone knows any other way is cruel or wrong. anyway, just thought you should know, everyone needs to hear good reports once in a while. Wink

-Clare
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"