Attachment Parenting
Options

When can I first wear my baby?

Whats the earliest I can wear my LO when she gets here? Can I wear her as soon as I'm ready to, or are there signs of readiness from her I should listen to?

I've tried just about every way to word this to search for it on google and nothing is coming up with an answer to my question.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: When can I first wear my baby?

• Options
    We started on day 4...we LOVE it!
    June 2010-Lap
    b2b Injectable IUI #1 7/25/10 & 7/26/10 = BFP beta 14dpIUI = 133 MC 9/14 at 9 weeks
    b2b Injectable IUI #2 12/5/10 & 12/6/10 = BFN
    IVF #1 ER 3/28/11 ET 3 embryos 3/31/11= BFN
    b2b Injectable IUI#3 6/28/11 & 6/29/11 = BFN
    PAIF/SAIF Welcome :)

Submitted Adoption Application on 6/1/2011
    Homestudy 7/19/2011
    IVF#2 CX due to Adoption Match
    We were blessed with our daughter through the gift of adoption
    IVF #2.1 ET 2 embryos 2/14/13 7 frostiesLilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    We started at 2 weeks but I have friends that started the day they got home from the hospital. I'd start whenever you feel comfortable.
    1yearafterHow a year can make such a difference! Formerly Ciaram22Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I wore O from day one while I was recovering from my c-section.  At home day 4 and ever since:)
    AP, BWing, BFing, CDing, VBAC, Crunchy Mama to my handsome little 2 year old and squishy newbie! Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Babywearing Leader to the DuPage Slingers www.DuPageSlingers.Blogspot.com
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! Not only am I really excited about using my wrap, but I'm a nanny and plan on going back to work asap so being able to wear her immediately would be a life saver!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

imageredheadinlove:
    Thanks ladies! Not only am I really excited about using my wrap, but I'm a nanny and plan on going back to work asap so being able to wear her immediately would be a life saver!

I wore A from 3 days out.   I am a nanny too and trust me, wraps/slings really help!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Mine was in the moby for our first walk with the dog! I think he was bout 8 days old. I was in the hospital for 5 days, so take that into account.
  • Options
    I wrapped DS for the first time when he was just over 24 hours old.
  • Options

With a wrap or ring sling ...immediately.  The fabric will mold to yours and your LO's bodies, keep your LO high, close and well-supported. A mei tai can be adapted for immediate use with a newborn, too.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    DH wore our little guy our first night home from the hospital. It was a compromise because DH didn't want to put him down and I wanted DH to eat!
    June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I started wearing DD in our Moby when she was 2 or 3 days old, it helped with her horrible colic.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"