July 2012 Moms
Options

Who else LOVES being pregnant?!?!

2»

Re: Who else LOVES being pregnant?!?!

• Options
    I'm still sick at almost 18 weeks so, no, I don't love being pregnant.  I love the result of being pregnant, but if I could skip the actual pregnancy part I would.  I would love to be able to eat and drink normally again, but I have no idea when/if that will happen.  :(
    No siggy pic until TB gets rid of Twitter and FB links Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    imagepaige99:

You and your positivity are truly amazing!!  I wish you all the best in the rest of your pregnancy, and like someone said happy mommies = happy babies!!!

Confused  Maybe once the baby has popped out, but feeling miserable while pregnant has nothing to do with your child's happiness.  Please see siggy pic.  I was pretty miserable during my first pregnancy and I have one happy kid.  (Chalk it up to "Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child.") 

No siggy pic until TB gets rid of Twitter and FB links Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Also, if you're going to keep editing your original post, why don't you just delete the stupid thing?  You are obviously aware that you shouldn't have started it in the first place...

Unless you're trying to rewrite history?

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options

imageelizabethmpinard:
    Kind of sad I missed the original post on this one...

If you read some one the first page posts someone quoted the original post. I got lucky and saw that.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options
    I don't love or hate being pregnant. I'm excited about having a baby. Pregnancy is a temporary state to get me there. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

July 3rd, 2012 ~ Hang in there sweetheart, we can't wait to meet you!

• Options
    Just remember every pregnancy is different. You may love being pregnant because your pregnancy is just plain easier than the woman who hates it. I love love that I AM pregnant and that I have a growing baby and that I can feel her/him now. BUT- even my OB said she feels really bad for me and I have really gotten the short end of the stick in pregnancies. So 99 percent of the time, I HATE pregnancy. I am so incredibly sick and in massive amounts of pain (on top of pre-pregnancy chronic pain condition) all while going to college full time. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagepaige99:
    imagemaykious:
    imagepaige99:

What I asked was "Who else loves being pregnant?"  I didn't ask for your B!tch B!tch B!tch!   (and I hear a lot of selfishness too.)

I suppose some people have nothing better to do.....

You asked for it, dear. Are you really surprised that people got offended when you said that they obviously didn't love their babies as much as you will love yours?

Honestly, it looks like you're the one with nothing better to do than start drama online. 

I never said they 'obviously didn't love their babies..." but the baby is literally a part of you, they can sense/feel your negativity, which will do them no good.  In fact, all that negativity will only do harm...I will NOT apologize for being happy and loving being pregnant (and I never said I didn't go through any rough times) I can just appreciate WHY its happening and not feel negative about it     

How the hell do you know? You don't even HAVE a baby yet. I was miserable my first pregnancy and my child is the happiest kid around-every daycare she's been to says so. Sure, it's important to nurture the baby while it's inside, but it's 10x more important to nurture the baby once it's out of you.

• Options
    imagemajorwife:

imagejlthompson19:
    Well, I got pregnant to have a baby, so it's just a means to end for me.
    i got pregnant b.c we forgot birth control.

::terrorist fist bump::

Me too, me too! C'mon, we're starting a shiity moms club. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imageashleynaka:
      Happy mommies = happy babies!

Sh!t, my baby is going to be a total b!tch.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagemajorwife:

imagejlthompson19:
    Well, I got pregnant to have a baby, so it's just a means to end for me.
    i got pregnant b.c we forgot birth control.

::terrorist fist bump::

Shhh, that happened to us too, but I didn't want to look like a worse mother than I already had.

• Options
    I'd also like to point out that there are women on this board who are placing their babies for adoption.  I'm sure they aren't completely loving this experience, BUT they've decided the most loving thing they can do for that child is to place them with a person or family who can offer a different level of care.  If that's not love, I don't know what is. 
    Twin boys due 7/25/12
  • Options

Seriously OP! Are you F*C*I*G HIGH? That's why your so happy right? Its ok, this is a safe space, you can say it......Wink

imagepaige99:

I am sick of listening to people complaining about being pregnant, regardless of each persons circumstances/situation.....THERE IS A BEAUTIFUL BABY GROWING INSIDE OF YOU (that needs LOVE LOVE LOVE)

I never understood it.....and now that I am pregnant and experiencing this first hand.....I stilll cannot understand it!!

I went though morning sickness, it wasn't the greatest or most pleasant thing ever, but everyone knows that it happens when you're pregnant, it was no surprise. Nobody said having a baby was easy as pie, but my god I feel just amazing to be pregnant, I am gunna have a baby!!!!  There are times I don't feel so great, but I have not once complained about any of it to anyone.
    Why get pregnant if you're just going to complain about it?   (Especially now that the baby can hear your voice)

Making a baby is a miracle of life!!!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options

imagesarahnwill:
    She totally changed the original post.... figures....

I was about to take up for her...reading the OP and then reading the resulting comments just didn't add up! I was thinking, "oh my, y'all! We have some very hormonal, angry pregnant women!" But now I understand. :o) If she had made ugly comments in the OP then I totally understand! Whew! This is an exhausting thread to read and follow.

I haven't had the chance to truly enjoy being pregnant yet. I've had so much anxiety from lack of movement, lack of baby bump, and lack of any weight gain, etc. Luckily we've had two ultrasounds...and I have cried with relief to see our little man squirming around in there safe and sound and perfectly healthy! 

So sorry for everyone having troubles and aches and pains and nausea and all that mess. Hopefully it'll get better soon! And if it does or if it doesn't, know that I'm thinking of you!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"