Success after IF

Do I need to call the OB?

I am coming off a horrible night of diarrhrea, vomiting, chills, ache.....you name it. Apparently it was just a 12 hour flu, bug, death whatever. I was going to pull out the Doppler later but of course no guarantee I will find the heartbeat. 

So basically does my OB need to cheek me out after coming off my death bed? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Do I need to call the OB?

• No, unless your freaking out (peace of mind is always a good thing) I would just increase water intake today so you are not dehydrated.
    A lot of years and a million tears finally led me to you.
    After 7 years trying to concieve, 3 failed IUIs and 2 failed IVFs, my third IVF was a success!
    My Christmas baby turned into a turkey bird! Dillon Richard was born at 34 weeks, 5 days on November 28, 2009 after 10 weeks on bedrest for preeclampsia.
    <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v705/arriinthere/PJ/?action=view
  • Nope.  I've had the stomach flu twice this pregnancy.  Both times I did call for peace of mind and so it was noted in my chart.  However, they told me as long as I was not super dizzy there was no need for concern unless it had been 24 hours without being able to keep water down (then they would send me to the ER for IV).  Baby takes everything it needs which means it just takes longer for you to recover.

Feel better!

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"