September 2012 Moms
Options

Do you still have some cramping?

I still have light cramping (no bleeding). I am not worried about it cause I figure it is my ute getting ready.

Just wondering if any of you ladies have it too. 

Re: Do you still have some cramping?

• Options
    yup but I'm pretty sure mine lately is due to gas.  Ugh.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I still have it on and off, but not as often or as intense as last week.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I do, but it's not constant like it was in the beginning. A lot of mine now is a precursor to gas. 

* PG #1 2/26/09: mm/c 4/14/09 at 10w4d | PG #2 8/5/09: mm/c 9/29/09 at 11w3d (boy) * 
    * CP's 4/14/10, 9/1/10, 4/19/11, 5/24/11, 10/14/13, 11/16/13 *
    * Ectopic 1/17/14 - nothing on u/s at 6w4d * 
    * PG #7 BFP 12/21/11 - DD born 8/31/12 * 
    * DH Dx'd with balanced translocation in 2011 *

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Every morning when I wake up and almost every night before I go to bed I have some cramping.  Sometimes worse than others but no bleeding has been associated with the cramping and it isn't so severe it warrants a call to the doctor.  I think it is normal.
  • Options
    I do on and off. 
    BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    My cramping pretty much stopped around 5 weeks or so.  Now I have m/s.  I hope that goes away just as quickly as the cramping did!

Emilia Antoinette
    10.03.12 at 41w5d Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yes! I had one cramp today that was so bad I almost had to sit down. It's the only bad one I've had so far.. otherwise they've just been like normal period cramps. I'm trying not to worry too much -- first ultrasound is tomorrow! Praying for good, healthy news Smile

BabyFetus TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I still have it...it's not as constant as before, but I still have it.  The doctor said I may very well have it all pregnancy just depends on what my uterus is up to!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Ohhhh yes, and for me it's getting worse.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • Options
    Yeah I have some pretty much every day. Even when I roll over in bed I will cramp.
  • Options
    I still have it every few days..but I think it is tapering off.
    Missed m/c discovered 11.30.09 at 9w2d DS Born 10.26.10 Missed m/c discovered 11.7.11 at 8w3d Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I do. Sometimes it's sharp shooting pains as well as cramps. Went to the dr today and told her about this so she did an u/s just to make sure everything was okay and it was just fine! Got to see the little heartbeat too. Good luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagehighhopes42012:
    I do. Sometimes it's sharp shooting pains as well as cramps. Went to the dr today and told her about this so she did an u/s just to make sure everything was okay and it was just fine! Got to see the little heartbeat too. Good luck!

I have had those too and I've been concerned--they are sharp and shooting once in a while and I have had them on either side. Glad I'm not the only one! And very glad to hear everything was fine with your u/s. Makes me feel better. :) 

BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    Yes, still off and on throughout the day (and some back pain too!), and I've had them since before I learned that I was pregnant. They seem to be getting better though. I'm 6 wks, 5 days.
  • Options
    I have the last few days. Nothing major, just a general ache.
    photo d55cd10d-0c40-4454-aba7-d1fb776cb4ff_zpsd847719c.jpg

Married my love 6/11/11 | MMC 10/11/11 | Eliza Frances born 9/18/12 | Rhett Garland born 2/24/14 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"