August 2012 Moms
Options

Guilt vent

So I'm starting to feel really guilty because so far I hate being pregnant. It sounds so awful but its true. My whole life my mom has told me she loved being pregnant.I feel like I'm supposed to being lovingt this, but nope hate it. I just want my baby. I'm so tired of every ache making me worried that I'm miscarrying. The one plus is I usually suffer from seasonal affective disorder in the winter, but this year I have had no depression. Which is great! I'm just do tired of feeling sick and tired and achey and like my body is not my own. Ok mini vent done.
pregnancy

Re: Guilt vent

• Options
    You cant help how you feel. I totally understand. I am also not a huge fan because I get so sick. It does get better, then takes it's toll again. Good thing you get something so wonderful at the end, or I think a lot of people would not sign up for it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I know what you mean.

You can't help but feel guilty, even though you are very happy and grateful. 

It's a tough job and a long haul!

I don't remember feeling as annoyed last pregnancy (bc everything was so new and even though you read about it so much, you never know until you experience it.) This time around, that is all I think: I do not like being pregnant. I am just one of those women who feels sick during her pregnancy and just doesn't like it. (Which is allowed!) :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Not everyone loves it. I have been constantly sick and have zero energy, so I'm right there with you. Don't feel guilty! You still want your baby, and that's what's important.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Blogging at nopurplewalls.wordpress.com
  • Options
    I'm there with you. First tri can be so hard for some people. I am just sick and tired of feeling sick and tired. And it feels like it will never freaking end. When I get super down I try to remind myself of the light at the end of the tunnel--second tri. We are almost there, and hopefully we will feel better then! And of course, eventually we'll get our take home babies. That just seems so far away right now....
    Pregnancy Ticker CP 4w1d March '11
    Clomid 50mg June '11 - BFN
    Clomid 100 mg Oct '11 - BFN
    Clomid 150 mg Nov '11 - BFP @9dpo! Beta#1 @10dpo: 22; Beta#2 @12dpo: 67 Beta#3 @18dpo: 1069! EDD 8-16-12
    My (mostly) business travel blog
  • Options
    With DD I liked pregnancy for the most part.  I think I've gotten more independent since then bc this time I do not like it.  I too am ready for August and baby.  I don't feel guilty though, maybe I'm just getting old beyond my years :)
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Ugh I agree, Im so thrilled to have my babes, but ugh, they get me SO sick. I feel ugly too without my hair highlighted, its dark, Im exhausted and no fun for my hubby! We cant even go out to eat!
  • Options

Don't feel guilty! I am one of those women that love being pregnant, but the more I think about it, I love 2nd and 3rd tri. I think you might change your mind once you start feeling LO or once you have a real bump. If not that is perfectly fine too! A lot of women don't like being pregnant but that doesn't mean they love their babies any less than someone who loves pregnancy.

1st tri is hard and boring. Lots of worrying, restrictions and crappy symptoms. Honestly I don't LOVE being pregnant right now. I'm very happy to be pregnant, but there's really nothing to love about it yet besides the fact that I know I'm pregnant.

DS1 8/11/10 
    DS2 8/21/12
    DD 9/26/14
    Baby #4 edd 2/11/19 
  • Options
    I feel guilty for being more worried about horrible things than I am excited for this pregnancy. I am very happy and excited, but unfortunately I am more anxious than anything. I really hope it eases up in the next few weeks.
    Our Squishy - 8/21/12
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    blog! thescenery.net
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"