Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

First time home buyer-Frisco Ranch Little Elm (423 S of 380) VS Paloma Creek Little Elm (380)

Hello!

My husband and I have reached a very exciting time-we're searching to buy our first home and actively trying to conceive!

We're comparing a DR Horton home in Frisco Ranch to a Horizon home in Paloma Creek. Builder wise we've heard good things about both. However we're very mixed on which neighborhood. Obviously my biggest concern is a safe home to raise our potentially expanding family Big Smile

Does anyone have advice they'd like to share? 380guide.com has a forum but it's not working right now and 380living.com was useless. I'm curious to hear about neighbors, resale value, general experience, schools, etc.

Thank you so much in advance!

Re: First time home buyer-Frisco Ranch Little Elm (423 S of 380) VS Paloma Creek Little Elm (380)

• We live in Paloma Creek and really like it.  I think every neighborbood will have its fair share of not so great people, but for the most part we haven't had any problems.  We are in Paloma Creek North and I think you would be in Paloma Creek South so I can't really comment on what happens down there.  I would say the one down side to living here would be the distance it is from Wal-Mart and most restaurants.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We are currently building a Horizon home in Paloma Creek South, and so far I have been incredibly impressed with the quality of the home we are getting, the sales team and even our neighbors and we haven't even moved in yet. We love Paloma Creek already and have friends and family in the neighborhood that give Horizon homes and Paloma Creek great reviews. I hope this helps you and good luck!Big Smile
  • Loading the player...
  • I live in Paloma Creek South.I love living here. Looking into moving here or Savannah we debated between the amenities and then the houses. The main difference for us was the yard sizes but the amenities here are awesome 4 pools 3 on the south side on on the north side 3 or 4 work out centers a few parks. I love it our neighbors are pretty awesome too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"