C-sections
Options

sex after c-section?

how far after you c section were you given the okay to have sex?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: sex after c-section?

• Options
    6 weeks. FYI, it hurt. I was surprised.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    I was given the okay at 6 weeks too.  It really did hurt; I was really surprised too.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ditto what everyone else said!
    Foodie stuff for parents with little time: Katja's Kitchen Follow Me on Pinterest Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagepepomntpat:
    6 weeks. FYI, it hurt. I was surprised.
    All of this, and I didn't even get to the pushing stage..
    b/w=FSH 15.6, AMH 0.4 surprise natural BFP on 3/12/11
    DS born via unplanned C-section at 40w6d

• Options
    When I went to my 2 week PP appointment, my OB said I could 2 weeks from then so 4-4 1/2 weeks.  This was after she checked my incision, felt my uterus, and asked about bleeding.  I healed really fast.  It didn't hurt one single bit.  It was fabulous!
  • Options
    6 wks, I got to 10 cm and labored for 14 hrs but sex was not painful, just uncomfortable
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    6 weeks but I waited longer than that.
    After many years and tears our baby boy is finally here
    Born 11-6-10

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    6 weeks. I followed my OBs advice to pay attention to lube, since your body is all out of whack, and had zero issues - it was good.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    After the 6 week pp check up.  And it hurt.  In the vagina.  I really thought that part was going to be spared considering the type delivery endured!  I never went into labor or pushed and we've tried lube. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagecottonlily84:
    After the 6 week pp check up.  And it hurt.  In the vagina.  I really thought that part was going to be spared considering the type delivery endured!  I never went into labor or pushed and we've tried lube. 

Are you breast feeding? Sex did not feel good until he weaned at 3 months. Hormones can do whacky things!! 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    6 weeks post-partum. Like others have said, whether or not you are BF can affect how things go as well.
    After 20 months TTC with PCOS, we were blessed with twins!
    They arrived at 36 weeks after PTL and bedrest for 14 weeks. Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    imageimage
  • Options
    6 weeks, didn't hurt, I EBF.
  • Options
    I was cleared for sex and tampons at 3 weeks so DH and I DTD  it was great no pain or dryness. C/s scar didnt hurt plus I healed very quickly and since my c/s was planned i never dilated
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"