May 2011 Moms

Does anyone have the link to the standardized growth charts?

Please and thank you.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more

Re: Does anyone have the link to the standardized growth charts?

• imageBeabs:

Technically yes. I was hoping for one I could really understand. One where I could just input her age and the data and they told me. Like a conversion caculator. I haven't found one like that. I kind of hate the growth chart thing in general but everyone always wants to know what percentile E's in. For the record she's tiny but still growing appropriately for her curve. That should suffice.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Meimsx no more
  • Loading the player...
  • I have one on the baby app for my phone. You just enter the stats and they tell you the percentile. I had to pay $5 (its for tracking feeding/diapers/sleep), but is a handy addition. I'm sure there's an app that has the same features for free.
    imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageCanuckFan03:
    I have one on the baby app for my phone. You just enter the stats and they tell you the percentile. I had to pay $5 (its for tracking feeding/diapers/sleep), but is a handy addition. I'm sure there's an app that has the same features for free.

Do you mind using your nifty app for me? I don't have a fancy schmancy smart phone.

birthday is 04/23/2011

16lbs 5.5oz

27in long

If you don't feel like doing it no worries. I can keep searching online.

Meimsx no more
  • I just did the calculation using the charts at https://www.infantchart.com/

I got 10% for weight and 31% for length. You may want to double-check my conversions- I did them quickly!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

• imageje2161:

I just did the calculation using the charts at https://www.infantchart.com/

I got 10% for weight and 31% for length. You may want to double-check my conversions- I did them quickly!

Hmmm, the doc today said between 15 and 50% so I don't know about the one you used. Ugh, this is ridiculous.

Meimsx no more
  • The website quoted the CDC as a reference, so I thought it was somewhat reputable. But with random websites, you never know if it's accurate...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

• Mine says 32nd for height and 11th for weight.  Keep in mind though, that I think its for all babies, as the percentiles are usually a few off the one my doctor gives me (she says hers is for caucasian infants).  

Edited:Are you worried? Is your doctor? - Never mind, I see you're not. And you shouldn't be. :)  Tell other people to mind their own bizz. :)

imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"