VBAC
Options

Just looking around.

Hi, I'm just looking around at information on VBAC (had c/s almost 15 months ago) for when the time comes we decide to try and concieve LO #2. I hope that alright and it doesn't sound to strange. the stories I have read and the information on this board is great and inspiring!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Just looking around.

• Options
    welcome!  You don't have to be pregnant to post or lurk here. :)

Big sister {September 2008} Sweet boy {April 2011} Fuzzy Bundle {ETA July 2014}

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome, and please feel free to lurk/post whenever.  This board is full of helpful information and plenty of support for VBAC!  

~Sweet Girl *8/18/08* c-section ~ Sweet Boy *12/2/10* VBAC ~ Sweet Boy *8/14/12* VBAC~ 

VBAC Birth Story    2VBAC Birth Story  

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome to the board!  I started researching VBACs and providers when I was one year post partum, and got pregnant about 5 months later.  I love reading the stories, and it is so nice to be able to communicate with other woman that have similar experiences and emotions concerning their c/s.  People that haven't gone through have a hard time understanding.  And no one is mean on this board, we're all open and honest and as helpful as possible :-)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Options

Welcome I'm hanging out here gathering info too. We aren't trying yet (hoping to this summer) but I really want to VBAC. 

I figure starting early just means we'll have more time to prepare. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"