October 2011 Moms

When do they start to cuddle back?

I cannot wait for B to reach out to me or want to snuggle up close.  About what age do babies start giving back cuddles?

Re: When do they start to cuddle back?

• I'd like to know too, I want her to wrap her little arms around my neck because she knows what she's doing and wants a hug!
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

• Sigh....  I don't want her to grow that fast, but I want hugs.  :)
  • Loading the player...
  • It is around 9-10 months  It is worth the wait...there is nothing in life better than the first time they wrap their little arms around your neck. Except maybe the first time they say mama. 

Now at 2 my DD will say "mom, I need a hug" and stretch out her little arms...it completely melts me.  

photo IMG_3757_zps3e266e57.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker "Sometimes I am two people. Johnny is the nice one. Cash causes all the trouble. They fight." - Johnny Cash
  • Sometimes when I'm holding ds against my chest upright, with him looking over my shoulder, he'll tuck his chin and sort of snuggle his little head against my neck. I don't know if it is deliberate, but it is sweet :)
    July 20th, 2012: Never forget the day the fb douchebags tried so hard, but ultimately failed. Viva la October 2011! Yeah, I called you douchebags.

BFP 1/18/11, EDD 10/1/11. Born at 37w5d on 9/15/11. AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***BFP Chart***

"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

• I don't know when they start doing this for real and I don't know if I'm just imagining/hoping for it, but every now and then when Lily's been fussing while someone else holds her and I take her back she'll wrap her arm around my neck and lay her head on my shoulder.  It *feels* like she's cuddling, but it's probably a reflex (although I haven't seen her do it to anyone else, even DH).

BFP #1: July 12, 2010 Natural M/C: July 26, 2010

BFP #2: January 30 ,2011 Born: September 29, 2011

BFP #3: January 5, 2013 Born: August 25, 2013

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=&CT=&CG=F&O=m_sleep4&T=t_b22&D=20110929&M1=&D1=&T2=Our+Rosh+Hashanah+baby!&T1=Lily&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=A&SC=green

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=&CT=&CG=F&O=m_baby7&T=t_b14&D=20130825&M1=&D1=&T2=&T1=Sammy&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=A&SC=green

• I can't wait for hugs too.  My favorite thing in the world is right when DS wakes up from a nap..she snuggles her face right in the crook of my neck...I cherish it and won't let anyone else pick her up from her nap...hehe I'm selfish!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"