South Jersey Babies
Options

IVF & SJ Fertility

First time poster...

TTC since 1/11, both of us are 29. Recommended to SJ Fertility by OB at Garden State for routine testing since we had no luck for almost a year. My bloodwork came back fine, one blocked tube with HSG but doctor was not too concerned. Hubby had 2 SAs and both low enough to be diagnosed as "severely low" 4/5 mil.

We were told this week our best option is straight to IVF. We've had good experiences thus far with SJ Fertility but looking for input on where best place to go is for IVF. Saw some previous positive thread posts on SJF and IVF, but looking for more info. Did anyone seek out options in Philly/NYC? 

Thanks ladies! 

Re: IVF & SJ Fertility

• Options

I haven't had fertility issues but I recommend posting on the infertility board (be sure to introduce yourself).  They may be better able to recommend other places in the region and point you in the direction of reviews for SJF.

Best of luck to you!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I went to SJ Fertility and had great success!!  I have beautiful twin girls.  I did not have IVF.  We did clomid and IUI.  After about 4 tries we got pregnant.  I LOVED SJ fertility.  They made the whole process a little less stressful because all the doctors and office staff are so wonderful!  GL!!
    image image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We TTC for 1.5 years before we were referred to SJF. I love love loved them and wouldn't have changed anything about my time there. Very nice drs and staff. I did not have IVF but from the people I've met and talked who did, their experiences were great.
  • Options
    i am just about to start IVF with Dr. Manara in Voorhees. i can NOT say enough good things about him.  He see you at every appointment, is up to date on all treatment options and is super compassionate.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"