Iowa Babies
Options

University of Iowa/Iowa City REs

Anyone out there have experience working with the REs at the U of I Center for Advanced Reproductive Care?

Re: University of Iowa/Iowa City REs

• Options
    I've been going to the U of I Infertility Clinic in the Quad Cities since June and they have been amazing. So much more thorough and went into more detail over everything than my obgyn when diagnosed with unexplained infertility. A friend of mine went to the one in Iowa City and had nothing but good things to say about them, she now has 6 month old twin girls after 2 rounds of IVF.  
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks for sharing!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I went to the Universty of Iowa REs and had an amazing expereince.  They were kind, thoughtful, and I felt really worked hard to help us get pregnant.  I cannot say enough good things about U of I. 
  • Options
    I also went to the U of I in the Quad Cities and LOVED it there. I just had my last appointment there Saturday :( I will miss them there but they are great there
    PCOS, Severe Hypertension, Diabetic. Started TTC in 2007.
    (12-2011) 5MG Femara (CD 3-7) w/ Repronex (CD 8-16) HCG trigger (CD 17) = BFP!!
    Due Sept 7th 2012
    Photobucket
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I also went to the Univ of IA in Iowa City. I had a really good experience there and that's how we got DD#1 :) They rotate you though - you start with one, but you see any of them.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"