November 2011 Moms
Options

Opinions Thursday

Re: Opinions Thursday

• Options

imagesarahjames9:
    Hmmm, looks like the facebook girls who hate drama and lurking on their page sure are lurking on our board to try and start more drama. Just go away. You guys shouldn't get to come on here if you never have any useful info to add in our conversations.

Also, I missed the Oct post - do you have a link?

finally - I personally don't understand kicking members out for not posting. Yeah, maybe its personal info but its still the internet!! You can never really trust people you don't know IRL. Hell, with personal info you can't even always trust people you DO know IRL.

When the facebook girls "took back the bump" most of the non fb bumpies were welcoming, played along, and wanted to see everyone's babies. But then a few of the fb girls (not all) took a turn and started poking fun and that was unnecessary.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imageUnd3rthemoon:

FWIW, the bump and all groups is a public forum, whereas the facebook group is not.  Do you honestly even know if everyone that posts on here truly did have a baby or is just saying they did.  You seem to have formed your own "clique" as well.   Everyone that has been a part of this group had the opportunity to be a part of the Facebook group.  If  you did or did not choose to be a part of the group at that point, then that was solely your choice.  Also, there is at least one other Facebook group that has spawned off of this site. Things are far more personal when you involve Facebook as you can see everything on your profile. 

With that said, it was never intended to cause drama or insult anyone, nor did I post on any of them.  (I cannot speak for the one direct post, that I was not a part of in any way)  There were those that posted about how the posts made them laugh on a bad day.  If it was, we all apologize.  It was in good humor.  The only drama that was started was today. Finally, you do not know who still continues to look through the board and participate, or participate on other boards on the bump.  Sorry if we upset your little hearts and "ruined" the board for a day.  Last I checked, you can choose which posts to read or not read :)

Go back to your perfect little world, we'll be back another day!

How is Facebook personal?  I'm a part of 15 groups on Facebook for various things and the only thing you can see on there that's different from the Bump is my face and quite a few of us have pictures of our family and child in our siggys as well as our names.There are many ways you can make your profile extremely private on "the Book" as I like to call it.  How do you know all of your group members actually had babies and aren't spewing out bull**** stories to be a part of your group?  You don't!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I haven't t figured out how to quote on this Kindle, but to rackelski and spacey or any others who actually have good intentions, thank you. That is respectable.
  • Options

imagesarahjames9:
    I haven't t figured out how to quote on this Kindle, but to rackelski and spacey or any others who actually have good intentions, thank you. That is respectable.

Completely off topic (because I really don't understand why there is fb v tb). But I love your siggy pics.  Your kids are adorable! 

• Options
    Awe, thanks Boedi's mommy :).
  • Options

imageemandbry522:

Exactly what rachaelski said. Everyone was given the opportunity to join by PMing, I believe, HokieLaw. I followed directions, joined the group, and participated. Sorry to those who didn't make it. As was said before, it wasn't a popularity contest.

Maybe it just wasn't meant to be.

Seriously?! People were trying to be part of a FB group for sake, not try out for a junior high cheerleading team. By kicking people out and only allowing certain people it sure does sound like it was a popularity contest.

imagespacey281:
    I'm a member of the FB group, and I didn't participate last week but I do know that those who did, in no way, meant to belittle any regular posters here. They were just being silly and having a good time. Also, as stated by prior posters, the group was open to everyone in the beginning and the people who were "cut" never posted. We share intensely personal details about our lives there, and none of us wanted lurkers especially when we post things about our children. I wouldn't participate in a group that is mean-spirited.

What do you think we do here? We come on here to talk about our children, and a lot of us post personal struggles and what not. Like PP said, how do you know your FB group is so "private"? FB is a public website just like this one.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Wow, I'm just now catching up on the FB group drama. Ridiculous.

We're all grown ass women. The fact that you felt you had to cut some women from the FB group (that I wasn't part of, I never wanted to be a part of it, so I'm not speaking out of anger) is insane. I cannot believe that you were freaked out over certain women knowing your info. Why even join the FB group in the first place if you felt this way?

And to cut women from the group because they didn't post enough? Seriously,  you are going to judge women for having to juggle a baby, a job, a home, whatever else they had going on, that prevented them from posting often? Grow up.

• Options
    imageHokieLaw:

And we did get rid of some members of the facebook group because they didn't post.  We've also all shared our phone numbers and addresses and personal information with the group - things I would not want any lurker to see.  It's a group of friends now.  It may have started as a group of November moms from the bump but now the group is full of friends.  None of us left because of drama.  We left because we were more comfortable posting in a controlled environment that wasn't accessible to every person in the world. 

I can understand the need to keep things private - one of the reasons why I didn't join the FB group was b/c I was hesitant for people I don't know IRL to have access to personal info.  When I was on the knot, there was some weird stuff that happened on our local board that made me glad that I didn't know people IRL.

• Options

I liken the FB group to the facebook group that my family has--it's a secret group (FB labeling). Sure, it's housed on a social media site, but we have tools that allow us to have high levels of privacy. 

Maybe I should save this for FFFC, but this has definitely resparked my interest in TB. In all sincerity, there are several people on here who I miss and think about and even lurk on a little bit.

I think this whole thing has blown up more than anyone anticipated or wanted.  

• Options
    FTR, the definition of "not posting enough" was that a person had never posted or they posted only once or twice, ever. If they didn't care enough to participate in the group--there's no reason to care about no longer being a part of it. 
    The group was not created because of "drama" on this board...I'm pretty sure the original intentions of it were to make posting and getting to know each other easier, which it definitely did.

Obviously we weren't just throwing out our personal information from the get go. But after some time had passed and we were growing closer, we wanted to be able to share those things and feel comfortable in doing so.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I don't know if its much of an opinion sort of a vent. I am very sad tomorrow one of my favorite soaps One Life to Live is ending. I watched with my mom since I was a baby. It sad that soaps keep getting cancelled. I was hoping to watch them with my daughter and talk about the stories like I did/do with my mom. It sucks that ABC feels like we need more talk shows. :'(
    ~I Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Posting from an Android sorry for any errors
  • Options
    imageJillianAshley6:

We're all grown ass women. The fact that you felt you had to cut some women from the FB group (that I wasn't part of, I never wanted to be a part of it, so I'm not speaking out of anger) is insane. I cannot believe that you were freaked out over certain women knowing your info. Why even join the FB group in the first place if you felt this way?

And to cut women from the group because they didn't post enough? Seriously,  you are going to judge women for having to juggle a baby, a job, a home, whatever else they had going on, that prevented them from posting often? Grow up.

Good to see you!  I have wondered how things were going with you.  Oh, and "LIKE!"  Yes

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    imagerachaelski:

I liken the FB group to the facebook group that my family has--it's a secret group (FB labeling). Sure, it's housed on a social media site, but we have tools that allow us to have high levels of privacy. 

Maybe I should save this for FFFC, but this has definitely resparked my interest in TB. In all sincerity, there are several people on here who I miss and think about and even lurk on a little bit.

It's good to see you on here again.  I have asked about you a few times and wondered how things were going with you and your LO!  How's the job?  

• Options

My opinions:

1)  I can't believe how fast my maternity leave is going.  I know a lot of you have gone back to work already and god bless you.  I'm freaking out knowing that I only had 4 weeks left as of yesterday.

2)  If DH and I have another LO, I want to have them in the spring/summer.  I want to get out and walk and do things.  Winter babies are tough.

3)  The FB/Bump back and forth and drama is weird.  Who has time for all of it!?

• Options
    imagebeedawn:

imageemandbry522:

Exactly what rachaelski said. Everyone was given the opportunity to join by PMing, I believe, HokieLaw. I followed directions, joined the group, and participated. Sorry to those who didn't make it. As was said before, it wasn't a popularity contest.

Seriously?! People were trying to be part of a FB group for sake, not try out for a junior high cheerleading team. By kicking people out and only allowing certain people it sure does sound like it was a popularity contest.

Why is it such a big deal that we got rid of inactive posters?  They didn't particapate, they obivously didn't want to be a part of the fb group. As HokieLaw stated above, everyone who wanted to be a part of the fb group had the chance to join. It didn't only happen on one day, it was posted and discussed for a while before it stopped.

Like others have said, we've gotten to know each other on a personal level, and in turn posted personal information. Most of us had GTG's in our area so those women know each other personally.

Again, I'm sorry it didn't work out that everyone here missed their chance to join, but the opportunity was there and avilable. If you didn't take it, again, sorry.

• Options

what is the name of this infamous FB group?

• Options
    imageKBBH:
    imagerachaelski:

It's good to see you on here again.  I have asked about you a few times and wondered how things were going with you and your LO!  How's the job?  

Things are good...just loving on my little guy. Work is great, but it was really hard to go back after leave. Nico doesn't love daycare. The good news is that the daycare is a couple blocks from my school, and I get to spend about an hour in the middle of the day with him. 

How are you?  

• Options
    imagengarciabyu:

what is the name of this infamous FB group?

It's a secret group so it doesn't matter

m/c @ 6 weeks - March 2013 
    m/c @ 5 weeks - April 2013 
    m/c @ 7 weeks - December 2013, D & C 12/27/2013 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Options
    wow. thats all i have to say
  • Options
    imagerachaelski:
    imageKBBH:
    imagerachaelski:

Things are good...just loving on my little guy. Work is great, but it was really hard to go back after leave. Nico doesn't love daycare. The good news is that the daycare is a couple blocks from my school, and I get to spend about an hour in the middle of the day with him. 

How are you?  

So glad things are going well.  We are doing okay.  It's been a tough start -  I think I underestimated the emotions and lack of sleep...but we are on the upswing now and things are looking up.

I go back to work the week of Feb. 6th and I'm dreading it already, so I'm sure it was super difficult to get back.  So cool that you get to spend that time with him during the day.  I'm sure that helps a LOT.  I'm going to call my boss next week and approach a possible PT schedule - 3 days a week.  I just can't go back full time.  We'll see.

Good to hear from you.  Big Smile

• Options
    imageemandbry522:
    imagebeedawn:

imageemandbry522:

Why is it such a big deal that we got rid of inactive posters?  They didn't particapate, they obivously didn't want to be a part of the fb group. As HokieLaw stated above, everyone who wanted to be a part of the fb group had the chance to join. It didn't only happen on one day, it was posted and discussed for a while before it stopped.

Like others have said, we've gotten to know each other on a personal level, and in turn posted personal information. Most of us had GTG's in our area so those women know each other personally.

Again, I'm sorry it didn't work out that everyone here missed their chance to join, but the opportunity was there and avilable. If you didn't take it, again, sorry.

If you had participated in the monthly board, you would have realized that there were also GTG's with mothers from different areas.  You don't need a Facebook group to establish relationships with people.  

Also, if the Facebook group doesn't want to start drama, then why don't you open the group back up?  I mean you guys didn't do background checks the first time to see who to let in...it would be each individuals choice to join or not.

• Options

I've been on this board since I got my BFP back in Feb/March and honestly I come on here for entertainment when I'm bored. There were days when people would link the drama/funny posts and we'd all run to them to read. Yes, we'd come for info and with questions but mainly for entertainment. A few of the girl became close and they formed the FB group. 

I tried joining the fb page but it wasnt meant to be. BUT i do remember reading about the girl who kept sharing info on her nipples and boobs....that was the last time that I heard about the FB group. 

I missed the posts from my fellow OG's but now i'll have to go back and read them and get a good chuckle.

I get what they mean also about cutting down their group people. I don't know who 75% of the people who are on here now. They don't want to share all kinds of info and whatnot with total strangers.

Anywho......my opinion.......20 minute naps can suck it!! I need LO to have an hour to two hours.

• Options
    imageKBBH:
    imageJillianAshley6:

Good to see you!  I have wondered how things were going with you.  Oh, and "LIKE!"  Yes

I'm doing great, thanks :)  My DD is awesome, just a seriously cool baby haha

Glad to see you are doing well!!!

• Options
    imageemandbry522:
    imagebeedawn:

imageemandbry522:

Not necessarily. We've all had babies. We've all had major life changes in the past year. You are seriously judging people and kicking them out of your clique for not being able to post in a few month time span?

I'll just say this. I'm on another board with several other women across the country. We all got married in the same month, and thats really all that link us together. We've somehow managed to all be facebook friends, have each others addresses and phone numbers and birthdates, GTG, and such and NOT stalk each other. I think you are overreacting and causing unnecessary drama in order to feel like the cool crowd. Its a bit ridiculous. If you want to all be good friends then do so...but don't purposely exclude some women here who wanted to be a part of that. Its cliquish and immature.

• Options
    imagevjimenez11:

I get what they mean also about cutting down their group people. I don't know who 75% of the people who are on here now. They don't want to share all kinds of info and whatnot with total strangers.

Even though I don't know who you are, thank you. I'm so glad SOMEONE gets it.

• Options
    I'm one of the ones who did a "silly" post last week and I apologize if it pissed any of you off. It was all in good fun! I don't think any of us meant to hurt any feelings, mainly just parody some of the crazy posts you see on message boards sometimes. No one kicked anyone out of our FB group to hurt feelings, we just are very close and share VERY personal details about our lives that I wouldn't feel comfortable posting on here in public where anyone could read. I honestly think that even if we did open the group back up to new people, it would only make them feel uncomfortable b/c they would be out of the loop on most of the things we talk about since we've had months to get to know each other and a lot of us have hung out in person...it's not just discussing baby advice anymore. Hope you guys didn't get your feelings hurt...your babies are all super cute and you should all make more! Wink
  • Options
    imageJillianAshley6:
    imageemandbry522:
    imagebeedawn:

imageemandbry522:

Not necessarily. We've all had babies. We've all had major life changes in the past year. You are seriously judging people and kicking them out of your clique for not being able to post in a few month time span?

I'll just say this. I'm on another board with several other women across the country. We all got married in the same month, and thats really all that link us together. We've somehow managed to all be facebook friends, have each others addresses and phone numbers and birthdates, GTG, and such and NOT stalk each other. I think you are overreacting and causing unnecessary drama in order to feel like the cool crowd. Its a bit ridiculous. If you want to all be good friends then do so...but don't purposely exclude some women here who wanted to be a part of that. Its cliquish and immature.

The group started way before we had our babies. We asked everyone who was a part of the group if they still wanted to participate. Those who didn't express an intrest, we let them go. It's not like we said, "Eff this person, kick her out." Which is what some of you are making it seem.

We started the group for basically the same idea. We are a bunch of women across the country who came together because of a common factor, we were all due with a child in the same month. Same thing you are doing with your board, only a different way, through facebook.

Not so sure who is causing drama, except the ones whining that they "didn't get into such a "prestigious" group". You  are coming across to me very jealous that you didn't act upon join when the oppournity was avilable, since all you can say about us  is that we are cliquish and immature.

Not sure why you care so much, Jillian. I mean, you are the all mighty BMB moderator. Shouldn't that be better than any facebook group out there?

• Options

imageallieatlanta:
    I'm one of the ones who did a "silly" post last week and I apologize if it pissed any of you off. It was all in good fun! I don't think any of us meant to hurt any feelings, mainly just parody some of the crazy posts you see on message boards sometimes. No one kicked anyone out of our FB group to hurt feelings, we just are very close and share VERY personal details about our lives that I wouldn't feel comfortable posting on here in public where anyone could read. I honestly think that even if we did open the group back up to new people, it would only make them feel uncomfortable b/c they would be out of the loop on most of the things we talk about since we've had months to get to know each other and a lot of us have hung out in person...it's not just discussing baby advice anymore. Hope you guys didn't get your feelings hurt...your babies are all super cute and you should all make more! Wink

This is going to be my last comment because y'all keep harping about the same stuff and I don't think you understand where this group is coming from: a) how is your group different than this forum? Some of the moms on here have met in real life, some of them are friends, and some of them just come for advice.  I'm guessing it's the same for your members.

And b) what the hell can you be posting that isn't as personal as some of these ladies? I mean we talk about our vaginas, boobs, babies, husbands/fiances, every damn topic you can think of (not only baby and pregnancy related.)  I think your "silly" posts were rude and obnoxious...that entire day this whole group was afraid to post "real" posts because your little group just took over with their stupid rantics.  If you aren't going to be welcoming then please don't post here!

• Options

Yes, you are doing the same thing as my anni board- except you are excluding people who stated (earlier in this post) they wanted to be a part of it. THATS what I'm calling immature, and think is causing drama. I don't think your group is prestigious. I certainly didn't say that...and I'm certainly not jealous. I never wanted to be a part of the FB group- it was started before I announced my pg on FB, so joining a group like that would have told the world I was pg before I was ready to. And still today, I'm not interested. But-from what I can see in this post- there are others who ARE interested, and I think its ridiculous that you won't let those people join.

But whatever, do what you want. You're right, as the "all mighty" mod I truly don't care. Just trying to help some of the women here who did.

• Options
    imagevjimenez11:

I've been on this board since I got my BFP back in Feb/March and honestly I come on here for entertainment when I'm bored. There were days when people would link the drama/funny posts and we'd all run to them to read. Yes, we'd come for info and with questions but mainly for entertainment. A few of the girl became close and they formed the FB group. 

I tried joining the fb page but it wasnt meant to be. BUT i do remember reading about the girl who kept sharing info on her nipples and boobs....that was the last time that I heard about the FB group. 

I missed the posts from my fellow OG's but now i'll have to go back and read them and get a good chuckle.

Anywho......my opinion.......20 minute naps can suck it!! I need LO to have an hour to two hours.

I'm a fellow OG and did comment on one of the silly posts. We really just came back to see how all of the original ladies were doing and to just have fun. No way could we open the fbook group up now though. We all know each other so well and are all comfortable sharing things with each other than one wouldn't want to (or shouldn't) share on here where anyone can see. In reference to someone's comment "how do you know that everyone in the Facebook group has babies and aren't creepos"... I can tell you everyone's baby's name, most likely their occupation, what state they're from, etc... shoot, there are even a lot in my city in our group so we know there are no weirdos. The reason the group was created was to be closer.. Not to exclude people. To be honest, there have been times that a few of the older pposters names have been mentioned by some of us wishing that they would have joined our group. We're not trying to act superior by any means. It was just hard to get to know people on a public forum and talk about personal things when new people were joining daily.
  • Options
    imageJillianAshley6:

Yes, you are doing the same thing as my anni board- except you are excluding people who stated (earlier in this post) they wanted to be a part of it. THATS what I'm calling immature, and think is causing drama. I don't think your group is prestigious. I certainly didn't say that...and I'm certainly not jealous. I never wanted to be a part of the FB group- it was started before I announced my pg on FB, so joining a group like that would have told the world I was pg before I was ready to. And still today, I'm not interested. But-from what I can see in this post- there are others who ARE interested, and I think its ridiculous that you won't let those people join.

But whatever, do what you want. You're right, as the "all mighty" mod I truly don't care. Just trying to help some of the women here who did.

Again, HokieLaw PM each person who expressed intrest in the group a link to join.

• Options
    Also, for someone who states they were concerned about their privacy,  you sure have a lot of information thats public online. Just by following your blog link I found your, your husbands and your sons first and last name, where you live, etc. I'm not one to do anything with it, just wanted to warn you, you might want to lock down your private info.
  • Options
    imageemandbry522:
    imageJillianAshley6:

Again, HokieLaw PM each person who expressed intrest in the group a link to join.

*At that time*. As I hope I showed in my post before, there may have been reasons people didn't want to join the FB group at that point in time, but do now. I just think its sad that they can't.

• Options

I feel like we are beating a dead horse. We said from the beginning the group would be secret. We said from the beginning if peopledid not join by a certain date, they wouldn't be able to join because the group would go from closed to secret. The group was started in April and we added people through the end of June. Some people who said in this thread that they asked to join but were not added were sent the URL to join. If they didn't act on it, that is not my fault. 

Why would any of you want to join now? The group on the page has been together for 7 months or longer. Why would you want to be the "new kid"?  I could post the name and the URL of the group here now but you still wouldn't find it because it's a secret group now. In fact, I think the name of the group has been mentioned, at least partially, in this very thread more than once. 

If you feel left out, I am sorry. But we made the decision to close the group a long time ago. There are some of you we all would have loved to have had in the group but you didn't join. That's why I come back and post sporadically. To keep up with those bumpies.  

Visit My Twin Life 
  • Options
    imageemandbry522:
    imageJillianAshley6:
    imageemandbry522:
    imagebeedawn:

imageemandbry522:

The group started way before we had our babies. We asked everyone who was a part of the group if they still wanted to participate. Those who didn't express an intrest, we let them go. It's not like we said, "Eff this person, kick her out." Which is what some of you are making it seem.

We started the group for basically the same idea. We are a bunch of women across the country who came together because of a common factor, we were all due with a child in the same month. Same thing you are doing with your board, only a different way, through facebook.

Not so sure who is causing drama, except the ones whining that they "didn't get into such a "prestigious" group". You  are coming across to me very jealous that you didn't act upon join when the oppournity was avilable, since all you can say about us  is that we are cliquish and immature.

Not sure why you care so much, Jillian. I mean, you are the all mighty BMB moderator. Shouldn't that be better than any facebook group out there?

You FB people need to understand this, we are not jealous. I personally don't care about the FB group and never tried to join it. We are annoyed because you went off the board, formed a clique, then decided to come back here and "take back the bump" like it was a boyfriend you dumped then wanted back the second he moved on just to piss the new girl off. If you enjoy your fb group so much then why bother coming here? Let it go. We call your group a clique because that is exactly what you are. None of you contribute to this board, but the second we mention your immature posts that were poking fun at others on the board you all come running back here.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

imageCort711:

I'm a fellow OG and did comment on one of the silly posts. We really just came back to see how all of the original ladies were doing and to just have fun. No way could we open the fbook group up now though. We all know each other so well and are all comfortable sharing things with each other than one wouldn't want to (or shouldn't) share on here where anyone can see. In reference to someone's comment "how do you know that everyone in the Facebook group has babies and aren't creepos"... I can tell you everyone's baby's name, most likely their occupation, what state they're from, etc... shoot, there are even a lot in my city in our group so we know there are no weirdos. The reason the group was created was to be closer.. Not to exclude people. To be honest, there have been times that a few of the older pposters names have been mentioned by some of us wishing that they would have joined our group. We're not trying to act superior by any means. It was just hard to get to know people on a public forum and talk about personal things when new people were joining daily.

Just because you know someone's child's name, occupation, state they live in, or anything else doesn't mean that they are telling the truth. Do you know how easy it is to make that stuff up on the internet? 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Good lord.

I've really enjoyed the quieter, more "intimate" bump board since our babies were born. I feel like this has been a really great place for me to come and gain advice and share info.

I don't mind people from FB coming and going, I just hate MUD. It's so aggravating, especially when it's borderline-maybe-true and I go to all the effort to respond before I figure it out.

Mom to E, 11/2011 - Severe egg & dairy allergies, soy intolerance *** Stepmom to G, 2001
  • Options
    imagerachaelski:

This is the most sensible thing anyone has said so far in this thread and it applies to both sides.  As always, Rachaelski is the voice of reason! This is why I miss your commentary around here. 

Toddler Turtle - November 2011
    Baby Turtle - November 2014

• Options

Wow...I have been crazy busy since going back to work and missed a lot...

My opinion is that I'm tired of people expecting more out of schools while funding less and less. 

My opinion on the whole fb thing...I am not upset not to be part of the group.  I was here when it started, but not ready to go public on fb and have people see I had joined it.  I also was crazy busy with work.  Whatever.  I'm just sad that the fb ladies disappeared and stopped posting here because I felt like they (or you guys, if you're reading) contributed a lot, and when I posted to support you all I meant it  I missed you guys and it was sad to see you come back, but not come back in earnest. (I mean this nicely and sincerely)  Whatever, it's best not to expect too much from tb in terms of actual community.

• Options

I'm too lazy to go through 3 pages of posts to find the comment but to the person that wonders how we know everyone in the facebook group even had a child here is my response:

It's kind of hard to fake phone calls and photo messages sent from the hospital moments after our children were born.  It's kind of hard to fake having children when you get together in real life with other women, sometimes on a whim.  It would be pretty difficult to steal a baby in the middle of the night and post a video in response to a conversation that is occuring at that time. The girls in the facebook group are also friends on facebook (and in real life) so in order for me to "fake" having a child to be a part of that group I would also have to fake it for all of facebook.  Pretty certain we don't all have our grandmas in on some big elaborate scheme to fool a group of girls. 

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"