December 2011 Moms
Options

C-section Mommas

How are you feeling? :]

I feel pretty much back to normal ((with the exception of my deflated belly pouch that got mistaken for an early pregnancy belly the other night by a waitress, ugh)), so I trying to gauge when it would be okay to be intimate with DH. My incision is still tender but otherwise I feel good, I know the normal response is 4-6 weeks but what are your thoughts?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: C-section Mommas

• Options
    I feel great!  I did reopen at 3 days pp but I felt good at 2 weeks pp and nearly myself at 3 weeks pp.  I can admit that this week DH and I fooled around a bit, but no sex.  I didn't have any bleeding as a result and no new tenderness or anything.  I did see my MD later that day and he said that if I was feeling fine afterwards then what we did was okay, just no sex until 6-7 weeks pp (not a scheduled c/s). HTH!
    image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I feel good. Still sore sometimes at night from juggling 3 LOs during the day. I honestly can not wait to have sex with DH. But I go by my doctors orders and wait the 6 weeks. Thankfully I only have 2 weeks left and I have a Dr appt that same week so I hope to get the all clear.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersimage Photobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am only 8 days pp and my incision area/abdomen is still sore. Went and walked the mall today just to get out of the house and that was pretty tiring. DH is likely gonna have to wait the full 6 weeks. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I feel really good, DS is 10 days old. We've been out on two power walks and I'm going to try to convince DH to let me drive to go get coffee and a newspaper this morning. I have occasional pulling on my left side but only when I move wrong. I can't wait to comfortably sleep on my side again.
    Baby Charchie born 12/22/2011
  • Options
    I am feeling pretty good.  I keep comparing this delivery to DD's so I cannot say great because she was natural and I was back to doing most everything I was doing before by the next day.  However, I am definitely feeling a lot better than I was but I am still sore on the right side of my incision.  I am walking but it will be awhile until I will be ready for anything involving bouncing (running, jumping, etc.).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I am 9 days PP and my incision is still very sore.  Otherwise the muscles and everything feel a lot better.  My back is giving me trouble - I think it may be related to the spinal.  :/ 

It's been so long since we've "been intimate," and DH can finally get his arms around me again, so it's going to be hard to wait the 6 weeks, but we'll follow doctor's orders.  

May Siggy Challenge: TV mom

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"