December 2011 Moms
Options

This sucks

My due date was Wed...I was so sure this baby would be here before 2012 I was 3cm and 80% effaced last week.  I don't want to get induced, I've been having braxton hicks for 2 days then they stopped...the waiting is getting tourtorus.

I know a lot of people care about the tax credit, but what I was worried about is the medical.  I've alredy met my deductible and part of my out of pocket max for 2011 but now I will have to meet it all over again right away in 2012 with the labor, delivery and hospital stay  !!! grrrrr LO is already costing me a ton of $$$ (and yes the tax credit too). 

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

Re: This sucks

• Options
    I feel the exact same way.  I am 41 weeks as well and I am pretty bummed about losing the tax credit AND having to pay our enormous deductible all over again.  We're talking thousands of dollars!  I, too, am facing an induction if LO doesn't come on his own in the next week.
  • Options
    I feel some of your pain.  I will be induced on Jan 8th if LO doesn't come on her own.  I, however, live in Canada where my hospital fees are covered by our national healthcare paid through our taxes.  Sorry you have to pay such a high deductible... :(  Hoping you both don't have to be induced.
    TTC since June/09.
    1st cycle diagnosed with slight hypothyroidism. Clomid, dexamethasone, HCG trigger shot. BFN
    2nd cycle, Clomid, dexamethasone, HCG trigger shot. BFN
    3rd cycle, Clomid, dexamethasone, ovulated with out tigger. BFN
    4th cycle, Clomid, dexamethasone, HCG trigger shot. BFP!!!
    EDD 12/31/2011 ----- actual birthday 01/05/2012

Surprise BFP! - EDD 10/14/2013

Our little boy is on the way!

Lilypie - (Qxvc)

View Full Size Image
    Lilypie - (BW9K)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"