Success after IF
Options

Video monitors

If you have a video monitor and like it I would love any recommendations.

TIA

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Video monitors

• Options
    Summer infant slim and secure. Love it! We live in a 3 story house with lots of stairs- could not live without it!

Diagnosed PCOS & MFI-Success with IUI
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    We have this one. I'm not going to lie, the sound part of it sucks, there is bad reception and loud static, but we also have an Angelcare monitor so we use that for our sound and just mute it on the tv thing. Other than that, it has been great. He shows up super clear on the screen and is super durable. (This is coming from someone who dropped the tv more times than I can count.)
    TTC#1=Feb 2009: 50 mg Clomid+Ovidrel shot+Metformin+Dexamethasone+TI=BFP!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC#2=July 2011: Surprise BFP: Chemical Pregnancy
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageALY1981:
    Summer infant slim and secure. Love it! We live in a 3 story house with lots of stairs- could not live without it!

We have this and have been very happy with it.  No interference - we've lived in 2 houses with it and short stay in an apartment complex and no issues.  We are struggling with what to do when DC #2 comes, I want to be able to see and hear both at all times!  

• Options
    I third the summer infant slim and secure. I love it and the sound is crystal clear.

TTC since May 2006. After 3 failed Clomid cycles, 2 failed Injectibles/IUIs, 2 failed IVFs and 1 failed FET, we moved on to adoption! 

Last ditch FET resulted in BFP, and identical twin girls!

• Options

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3763010

I love our monitor. Sound and picture are great and gives me peace of mind while he's sleeping upstairs! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I bought the Summer Baby Touch when we needed two cameras after DS2 came along.  It works well and I like that it will scan through both cameras or view just one at a time.  When set to "scan" it shows each camera's view/sound for 8 seconds on the full screen.  You can also pan around the room and zoom.  I can't imagine life without a video monitor!
    imageimageimage
    TTC #1: IUI #2 = BFP , Betas 550 (16 dpiui), 1523 (18 dpiui)
    Hypothyroid, LPD, FSH 13.0, TTC 2 yrs B4 BFP

TTC #2: FSH 23, AMA, IUI 1, 2, 3 = BFN, IVF #1 = MC
    IVF #2 = BFP - Betas 194 (14dp2dt), 366 (16 dp2dt), 841 (18 dp2dt)
    (vanished twin ~7 weeks)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"