Late Term and Child Loss
Options

Another M/C

Things have been rather difficult with getting through Thanksgiving and then Christmas until Christmas morning when I got my BFP. I was so excited and went in Monday to my doctor. They did a bunch of blood work to check my Thyroid levels and see where I was. I busted out the onesie and book I had bought and gave it to my FI Monday night to share the excitement. It was picture perfect. Then Tuesday morning the doctor's office called with my blood work results to tell me that my Thyroid was basically not working. They called in different medication. After talking to my doctor for a good period of time I just prayed that we caught it in time and hope everything would be okay. Then I woke up at 2 this morning with severe pains and blood. I called the doctor right away and this morning at 8 was sitting in their office. It was my worst nightmare again and I was starting to miscarry. I do not even know what to say. I hurt. I can barely move. My heart is broken. 
Emma joined her Daddy in Heaven on November 2, 2008. "If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." ~ Marilyn Monroe

Re: Another M/C

• Options

I'm so sorry hugs to you!!

DS- Brenden born 11/13/93 Missed miscarriage on March 6, 2007 @ 9 weeks D&C on March 8th 2007. Riley Annalise born 2/25/08 ( 3 weeks early weighing 8 lbs 12.8 oz.) Chemical pregnancy 3/2010. Sydney Adriana born sleeping on 9/30/11 weighing 10lbs 3 oz at 38wks 4 days. Trinity Alivia born via c section at 36 wks 4 days weighing 9 lbs. 5.7 oz. She is our amazing rainbow baby!!! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PGAL buddy drvst8
  • Options
    I'm so sorry
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss.
    Mom to Eliott Alexander, born sleeping at 37 weeks on 8/13/10. Most of us only dream of angels - I held one in my arms.
    BFP #2 - EDD 2/26/12 M/C 6/28/11 @ 5w2d
    BFP #3 - EDD 4/7/12 M/C 8/2/11 @ 4w2d
    Too beautiful for this earth
    BFP #4 - EDD 12/09/12, Lucille arrived 11/26/12
  • Options
    I am so sorry you are going through this. Hugs.
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"